Nearly 3 years and still maintaining!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
TNangela

Nearly 3 years and still maintaining!

Post by TNangela »

Hello my LDL friends!  I hope all of you are doing well.  I am sorry that I haven't been around in awhile but I do peak in and try to keep up with everyone's progress.  I started LDL nearly 3 years ago and had wonderful results in losing all I wanted and a few more pounds!  The most wonderful thing is that I have been able to keep it off!  LDL truly was an answered prayer for me and has changed the way I eat everyday.  For those of you who don't know me or had forgotten I was a busy mom of 7 who lived out of Pepsi and chocolate never taking the time to properly feed myself.  I recently went camping and gave into the smores temptation and wow I was a nauseous mess trying to sleep in that tent!  Needless to say the rest of the trip was spent eating chili, fruit, and lots of water!  Sometimes I still let hectic life get in the way but the soup and fruit flush allows me to quickly get back on track.  Praise God.    ANG
DEBBIEWEBE

Re: Nearly 3 years and still maintaining!

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Good to see you Angela and of course I remember ya!!!  I had even asked Niki a couple of times if she knew how you were doing.  Good to see you still eating healthy LDL food and keeping your weight down even when camping with family.  Look forward to seeing you post more often and stopping by to visit.
Love and God Bless
Debbie
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

WOW, you can't possibly have 7 children...you look so young - like a kid yourself! 

Congrats on my weight loss...I am literally JUST starting LDL and reading success stories is very encouraging.

Good Job!

God Bless,

Doreen
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

Sorry, I meant to say, congrats on YOUR weight loss!!  LOL...it's Monday!
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Hey Girl!!!
Good to see you!
NJ
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

WELL, NOW that you've popped in, missy, there's a LOT of work to be done.....the next production is in the works.............
JACK AND THE BEANSTALK

and in case you're curious about which version, here's a song from our production...

i fear nothing when i am in the right..
                    whoever pushes me around will find me full of fight...

the ONE given for this production will be the role of the THE GIANT

GUESS WHO?
Last edited by niki on September 15th, 2008, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Tori
Administrator

Post by Tori »

Nice to see you again, Ang!  *love*
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

[quote="Saved4Life"]
WOW, you can't possibly have 7 children...you look so young - like a kid yourself!   

Congrats on my weight loss...I am literally JUST starting LDL and reading success stories is very encouraging.

Good Job!

God Bless,

Doreen 

Ha I have a new best friend Doreen!  Thanks so much!

yeah i am so glad to get the warm welcome back!   Mary my son is recovering well...he had to be discharged from the military however he did graduate high  school this spring and is now in college.  He has had one round of facial plastic surgery and needs more but right now he has decided to wait and is content to be called scarface!  As long as he is happy with himself I am pleased.  Hannah Banana is doing pretty good herself and is now a teenager! I need prayer!   I am so excited about the new production....niki  I am gonna take a wild guess and say Joe will start as the giant since Carolyn is a couple inches shy of the needed stature.  hmmmm I could always be the goose that lays the eggs??  Guys thanks for the welcome back...I look forward to keeping in touch more often and am excited of Roger's news of the interviews.....i will email you RT!  ANG
Last edited by TNangela on September 15th, 2008, 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

WELCOME BACK ANG!!! I've thought about you recently and wondered
(hoped) you were doing well. Please keep in touch more often. We miss you
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

TNangela wrote:  hmmmm I could always be the goose that lays the eggs?? 

sure..as long as i get the eggs...........haha
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

I wonder if I could alter it from eggs to beans????  perfect for the bean queen.  ANG
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

niki wrote:the ONE given for this production will be the role of the THE GIANT

GUESS WHO?

Why, Niki -- Are you VERY TALL?  AH-HAHAHAHA
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
iluvsoup

Post by iluvsoup »

Congrats.  That is so encouraging that you have maintained for three years.  Don't you just love LDL?
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

Gwennaford wrote:
niki wrote:the ONE given for this production will be the role of the THE GIANT
      GUESS WHO?

Why, Niki -- Are you VERY TALL?   AH-HAHAHAHA

haha...........not ME.....there's someone ELSE and his initials are jc........i also haven't seen anyone mention which version we're talking about, ott and otc..........wasupwithat?(say that with a ny accent)
Last edited by niki on September 16th, 2008, 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

TNangela wrote:I wonder if I could alter it from eggs to beans????   perfect for the bean queen.   ANG

RIGHT THERE is the FIRST change of the script.........GOLDEN BEANS....THAT'S what i want...............YES :thumbsup: 
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

Angela glad you bopped back on the board to say hello, and gives us an update !! We miss you lots, and love you lots more !!

As for Jack and the Beanstalk, one of my favorite versions starred Lou Costello and Bud Abbott. It's only 1 of 2 movies they did as a team in color. .. How's that for OTT?
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

tcasola wrote: How's that for OTT?

you never let me down.............niki