I'm on my way

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
witheraway1
Master Member

Re: I'm on my way

Post by witheraway1 »

Thats right Lisa I haven't seen her post in a while. We miss You....Wither
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Miss Donna
It has been awhile since we heard from you.  Know even when we get really busy for a while. we notice when our friends are missing.  Hope we hear from you soon and everything is alright.
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

I'll be off on another adventure tomorrow. I am headed to Wyoming for the yearly Complementary Medicine Retreat.A year ago this time I had just been eating LDL for 8 weeks and had lost 10#'s Wow was I excited. And the most amazing thing is a year later I am still excited! I have lost 39#s and easily kept it off! I hope to be able to share the LDL way of eating with lots of folks.
Before I get back, I will detour into Colorado to see my folks. I not longer feel stressed about being away from home. There always seems to be lots of ways to eat according to plan and I am always looking forward to be able to eat more strict LDL when I get home. What a way to live. Lots of wonderful healthy foods to eat! I am so thankful for this woe!  and to Roger for sharing.
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

:ymhug: Hey guys, just wanted to check in with everyone. It has been since 2009 that I have posted. Wow does time fly. I am maintaining my weight by using mostly LDL. I have my LDL cook book laid out beside me and am cooking the baby carrots with cranberries! MMMM good! I can just taste them. As I cruise through my cook book the great flavors just come back to me. I am very thankful for this group and for the LDL community for all they support you all provided through out my weight loss time. I am looking forward to seeing how everyone else is doing.
Thanks,
and Happy Holidays to you all,
Hopefull
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Welcome back Bobbi.
Hopefully more of our past members will sign on again for the New Year.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

1/4/2016
I have decided to put the date on my posts because it is no longer automatic and I know what is current. I am encouraged and know what it feels like to eat the things that are no longer a part of this WOE. In my devotion this morning I decided to separate myself from the excuses I have been using to return to old habits. It never stops at "just this one time" or "just this one bite"! Every good and perfect gift comes down from the Father of light in whom there is no shadow of change. James 1:17. I will enjoy the gifts God has given me to start this new year in the power of His everlasting unchanging Love. May this force be with you as well. Live is very good, God said so in Genesis 1:31
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

1/4/16

Good idea Leilani.
Very frustrating sorting out posts without dates.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...