Beyond Amazing...

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Danny
New, but learning

Beyond Amazing...

Post by Danny »

I find you all such inspiration, watching you all do this and seeing God work through this in our lives is amazing me. Yesterday morning I stepped on the scale only to find myself a little upset... I weighed 311.2 I had only lost like 8 pounds in two weeks. but then I thought. WOW! 8 pounds! And with no hardships I couldn't witstand without God help. It was hard sure! I had to resist many temptations and exersize whether I felt like it or not... but i still did it! I SUCCEDED! And i still had a long way ahead of me but i could do it! So can my mom and so can my aunt and uncle!... 8 pounds was alot! It was eight pounds lighter than I ever thought would be possible for me to do. Later as i walked out the door, a thought came to me, I felt so much better, helthier, and happier since I started this... And... didn't I weigh 328.6 when I started... wait... I realized there that I had not lost 8 pounds. I had infact lost almost 18 pounds! 18 pounds in just 2 weeks!!!! The joy of the Lord coursed through me as I a single tear went down my cheek.... I am beyond grateful to all of you, my Mom, and God for doing this for me. My life will never be the same and it will continue to change for the better. Yesterday someone came up to me and told me I look thinner. Thinner!!! WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS!!!!! And we are going to do this together!!!
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Re: Beyond Amazing...

Post by Joyful Friend »

Danny, How beautiful!!!  Just keep up LDL and the other healthy things such as exercise, praising God, and thankfulness for people in your life.  You can do it and so can I.  All things are possible if we allow God to give us His strength-It never runs out.  Forever Friend
Jazmyn
Master Member

Post by Jazmyn »

Danny you made me cry! Happy tears of course! I am thrilled for you!  *hug* You are doing a fabulous job..18lbs is wonderful and it is just going to continue to be wonderful! Are you sure you are only 14? lol I have 2 boys 15 and 13  :thumbsup: Anyway just wanted to let you know I am celebrating with you and for you! Simply put..YOU ROCK!

~Jazmyn  *love*
Start Date 5/18/09
6/18/09 ~ 13lbs gone
7/18/09 ~ 5lbs gone
8/18/09 ~ 7lbs gone
9/18/09 ~ 6lbs gone
10/18/09 ~ 4lbs gone
11/18/09 ~ 2lbs gone
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Danny,
*love*  :'(    *hug*

Your body is obviously loving LDL. I am so thrilled that you are here with us and have found the key to good health. You have positively affected the course of the rest of your life and even though you probably cannot think of it now, you will most assuredly have a positive effect on the lives of your family and friends.

I am so so happy for you. What an accomplishment!

Julie :rose:
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

We all rejoice with you, Danny!  We are looking forward to all the other great reports and successes you will share in the coming months, years.  Just keep on doing what you know is right and good for your body and the weight will come off.  You are getting a new life.  i know for myself, my outlook is so much better since LDL.  I think getting over the cravings has been such a blessing to me in so many ways.  We are blessed to have you walk beside us on this road to good health and weight loss!  Any encouragement we can offer you, we'll do our best to give.  Keep up the great work!
mlpautzke
New, but learning

Post by mlpautzke »

What a wonderful, inspiring story!!!!  Keep up the great work!!!!
Michelle

Sweetpea

Post by Sweetpea »

*love* Ladies and gentlemen.. I am happy to say that I'm the "Aunt" this young man is talking about... on my second week of LDL I asked him if he would like to come stay with us and give this thing a try.. he said "sure Aunt Tiff" and the next thing I knew I had this wonderful workout buddy, and an assistant chef in my kitchen! When Dan went home he was a little nervous about continuing on without us there with him everyday... but I told him "Dan, God will be with you every step of the way". Not only did he go home and do well.. he has taken over making the menu for the family of 7 that he is a part of, doing the grocery shopping AND THE COOKING for them... he does it and packs a lunch for the next day for both himself AND his mom.

Dan is a Godly young man, with a heart seeking to please the Lord... and I believe God is honoring him for his efforts!
I love you Dan, and I'm SO PROUD OF YOU!
Aunt Tiff

PS: Yes.. he is only 14 yrs old!
Last edited by Sweetpea on September 14th, 2009, 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you meet me and forget me, you have lost nothing, but if you meet Jesus Christ and forget Him, you have lost everything!

Bethann
Master Member

Post by Bethann »

Thank you for sharing with us Danny! That is absolutely wonderful! Inspirational to me! God bless you!
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Sweetpea!

How wonderful for you to extend your hand in love and god bless  you Danny for trusting enough to reach out and grab hold. You are both remarkable.
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Danny that is fabulous fabulous news!!!!!!!!!!  ;D  Congratulations and thank you for sharing. 

SweetPea You must be soooooo proud of him!  What a lucky young man he is to have you for an aunt.  And how lucky is his family that he's shopping and cooking?!!!  That's awesome!  Much love to you both.

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by MusicManiac »

Hi Danny,

I was overweight all my life.  I know how hard it is for kids.  I'm just so happy that you are losing weight and won't have to face your entire life being heavy.  What a blessing and inspiration you are to all of us!!!
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Congratulations Danny on your 18lb loss.  You, young man are quite a hero in my book.
I admire your attitude in looking to the positive when you thought you had lost only 8 lbs. and your determination to do LDL for yourself and your family.  I am so proud of you to cook for your family!  I am so proud that you know where your strength and your joy comes from.
Your future is so bright, you'll need sunglasses! :cool: :D

Sweetpea, I can see why you are proud of Danny.  Just gotta say it's in the DNA because you are a great aunt. :thumbsup:
God bless,
mrsj
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Dan, I am new to this too. I find your new begining very encouraging to me! Yeah!! Keep up the great work!
Bobbi
Sweetpea

Post by Sweetpea »

Daniel.. get your skinny little heiny on here and tell folks how much you've lost NOW!!!!! ;D
If you meet me and forget me, you have lost nothing, but if you meet Jesus Christ and forget Him, you have lost everything!

Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

What a great inspirational story.  Good Job. 
The great thing about LDL is you are never hungry.  We can eat until full and the pounds just keep dropping off.  One of the future benifits will be you will no longer be teased by the bullies in school.  I know I was and so was everyone else that was heavy.  These bullies just don't know what we are going thru.  We don't want to be heavy.  I wish I had LDL when I was a kid and then I would not have had to suffer with over weight for 50 years.  I just love the WOE with LDL.  Please with your faith in the Lord keep up the good work and you will so be rewarded.
We all love you
CL
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Hey Danny,

Please check in and let us k now how it's going!  We would love to hear from you!

Danny
New, but learning

Post by Danny »

Sorry guys instead of posting on this thread I mistakenly made a new thread :happy: entitiled "With God on my right and all of you on my left"