With God on my right and all of you on my left....

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
crickadoodle
Master Member

Re: With God on my right and all of you on my left....

Post by crickadoodle »

Boy, Danny, that expectancy is what will keep you going!  I can remember, before LDL, all I expected was to get fatter!  :shock:  Now I'm expecting to reach my ideal weight!  I never could expect that before.  I was so defeated.  I have confidence now and it feels so good.
Sweetpea

Post by Sweetpea »

Oh DANIEL my sweet "little" giant... give the folks an update will ya?!
If you meet me and forget me, you have lost nothing, but if you meet Jesus Christ and forget Him, you have lost everything!

Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Danny wrote:        What do ya mean use the LDL subject line? Just title the e-mail as LDL as the subject?

I did not weigh in this week! Firstly because I've been sick, and have not exercised and feel horrible (not that its really bad but I'm finding exercise needed like to get through the day) and off of that I figured it'd be a nice time to try a double week weigh in  :)

With great expectancy,
-Danny ;D

Danny, what I meant is that if you email me I'd like you to mention LDL in the subject line of the email so your message won't be deleted as SPAM.  This helps me if I happen to have a brain lapse & don't make the connection between your screen name & your real name.  

And now for a little unsolicited advice from a friend ...  About weighing in every week - fuggeddaboudditt!  There are many other ways of tracking your success and, as Roger Troy often says, the scale can LIE to you!  Just continue to enjoy eating the healthy LDL way and don't worry about getting on the scale very often.

See if your computer's picture management software has an "edit" option to let you "compress" your photos to website size.  This will help you by resizing your photos automatically to the size needed for posting in the LDL gallery and can save you some stress.

Last edited by Gwennaford on October 20th, 2009, 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Hoping you're still eating LDL, Danny.  Check in with us when you have time.