17 pounds gone, is now 39 pounds Gone!!!!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Bethann
Master Member

Re: 17 pounds gone, is now 36 pounds Gone!!!!

Post by Bethann »

This is so thrilling to hear!

Thanks for sharing this Deborah!  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:

Encouraging to the rest of us! Bless you!  :rose:

Excited for you!!!  :-) Wonderful testimony ... it made my day!!!

Bethann
o2bthin

Post by o2bthin »

[i][i][glow=red,2,300][size=100][size=100][size=100][size=100][size=100][size=100]Deborah's on her way to SKINNYTOWN!  [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size]
Started LDL - Sept. 8, 2009              
Beginning weight - 247                 
Goal weight - 147 or less

'Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.'                   III John 2             

Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

I forgot to say not only 9 lbs lost but there is also 8 inches gone this month too!!!!!

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Restarted LDL on April 11,2012
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Oh my gosh 8 inches!  How many clothes sizes does that take you down.  I can't wait to fit into much much smaller clothes and have people notice Ive lost weight.  I can tell now but no one else can really tell yet
Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

Wendy this is 8" all over....I am still wearing the same clothes I have always worn, but they are getting looser.  I think I am going to have to get a new slip real soon, or I just might walk out of the one I got now....Wonderful problem to have....

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Deborah- Way to go girl!!!  I have been doing some shopping at the local thrift shop.  I donate back clothes that are too big and buy smaller ones (to wear for awhile).  Then, the cycle repeats ;)!  It's fun and affordable.  Pam
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Hey Double D,  *hug*

You are doing fantastic!  :thumbsup:  You have lost a load of weight in a really short time! I am guessing your body is one of those that really loves the LDL food list. *love*  It sounds like you have adopted it to your way of life and never looked back.

I do agree with you and S.Mama. Those of us with more weight to lose really have to be committed to be in it for the long haul and stick together. I know we all say this is not a diet and I do agree with that. But as Roger often points out to us there is a difference between eating LDL to lose and eating LDL, as most of us are already aware. (If anyone wants to start a topic for us - I'm in.  Like Taking off 100 lbs, 1 lb at a time! or Slow and Steady wins the race to 100 lbs GONE!   :laughing: (Sorry, I am not feelin very Shecky today!)  I fell like our journey may be long and the extra support would be most welcome. I am over the half way mark now and it is really getting exciting.

So congratulations!  Whether you do your shopping in your closet or at a store, I know you have a big ole grin on your face each time you try on something new that fits perfectly. I can imagine all the wonderful compliments you will get at all the Christmas gatherings this year. Enjoy them, you deserve it!

Julie :rose:
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Deborah, Congratulations for your  nice weight loss.  You have done so well.  :thumbsup:  :D Joyful Friend
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Wow, 36 lbs.!  You are almost caught up with me.  :D  Keep up the great work and your goal will be here before you know it -- and you'll enjoy the whole journey of getting there. 
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Congratulations Doborah!!!! Yeah, awesome!!! ata girl, you go!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Bobbi
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

D,

Congratulations on the 36, not to be found again, pounds gone  :thumbsup:  You'll be in ONEDERLAND before you know it  *hug*

Vicki
Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

Bethann Thanks, it feels wonderful to make someone day, just hang in here and before long you will be at your goal.... :thumbsup:

O2bthin/Sandra I still have a long way to go before I am in Skinnytown, but as you said I am on the way.... *love* *love*

Wendy Just give it a little time and people will notice, they may not say anything to you, but they will notice...but I believe its more important for me to know I am losing the weight then it is for others, for when you see it, it helps you be encouraged to keep doing what your doing. :rose:

Pam right now I have a closet full of cloths I have not worn in years...and then a lot I will have to get rid of soon, because they just hang on me...I will have to buy some new slips very soon as the ones I got now are so very loose, :thumbsup: are I could pin them up some  :thumbdown:

Julie409
You are doing fantastic!     You have lost a load of weight in a really short time! I am guessing your body is one of those that really loves the LDL food list.    It sounds like you have adopted it to your way of life and never looked back.

I jumped on this train, and so far I have not gotten off...I just love the LDL foods and I get to cook at home which I love and missed when I could not do it.

I fell like our journey may be long and the extra support would be most welcome. I am over the half way mark now and it is really getting exciting.

It will be a long journey, and I will be here with the extra support and so will a lot of the others who have 100# or more to lose...and I am so happy that you are at the half way mark... :rose: :rose: :rose:  I have to lose 72.5 lbs before I am at my half way mark, but I know its coming....

Joyful Friend Thanks, I love this way of eating :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Crickadoodle only 6 more lbs to go to be at your weight loss, but by then you will have lost even more... :rose: :rose: to you girl friend.

Hopefull thanks for the encouragement... :rose:

VickiLynn Thanks to you also....I still have another 35 lbs to go before I will be under 200, right now I am at 234. but that is better then 270 lbs :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.
and if you notice my ticker when I lose 9 more lbs that will leave me just 100 lbs to go  :shock: :shock: :shock: which will be a 45 lb weight loss then.

I wanted to be at my first goal by May 9th 2010 which was to be under 200 lbs and I am working on that real hard...I do believe I will make it now.. again thanks everyone for your encouragement while I am on this journey.

Deborah D.
Last edited by Anonymous on December 9th, 2009, 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I live in Burleson, TX
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Oh Darn!  I missed your 3 month LDL anniversary yesterday  :'(  Happy LDL Anniversary  :rose: I was looking at your ticker and realized if you divide your current weight loss by 3 you have lost 12 pounds a month  :happy: I have a sneaking suspicion that you'll get to your first goal before May 9th 2010 -- a little  :angel: is sitting on your shoulder and she's called Let's Do Lunch!

Vicki
Sicilian Mama

Post by Sicilian Mama »

wwooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :thumbsup:
Deborah D.
Master Member

Re: 17 pounds gone, is now 37 pounds Gone!!!!

Post by Deborah D. »

Today is my weigh day, and I lost a grand total of ONE pound this month...after going and not eating a thing non LDL that I wanted at Christmas, I lost only one pound, I weigh yesterday also.  So I sure did enjoy each bite of the chocolate covered cashews last night .  So I may do the soup/fruit flush today I don't know.

even tho I only lost 1 pound I still lost.  So I guess that good.

Deborah D.
Last edited by Anonymous on January 8th, 2010, 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I live in Burleson, TX
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

I forgot to tell y'all I also lost 9-1/2 inches total 2-1/2 inches off my waist, 1 inch off my hips, 1/2 inch off my bust, and the rest was from all over my body, neck, wrist, ankles, calf's, upper arms.  So I guess my body was too busy to drop more pounds cause it was dropping inches :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

tonz2day

Post by tonz2day »

WONDERFUL inches lost.  I've always said I didn't care how much I weight as long as I was in a size ____. 
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/weAJS0m/]
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Deborah, losing inches are as good as lbs.  I only lost inches for three weeks then I started losing lbs. again.  It will happen to you if you stay away from those chocolate cashews.  :laughing: Joyful Friend
Deborah D.
Master Member

Re: 17 pounds gone, is now 40 pounds Gone!!!!

Post by Deborah D. »

Feb 9th, 2010

Today I have lost another 3 lbs for a total of 40 lbs GONE!!!!!.  I know it would have been more, but I did not eat right when I went to Hockley to be with my Dad, at the hospital...It was hard to eat right while waiting in the hospital surgery waiting room, and then I stayed with my Dad all that day and night, until Sandra came to releave me about noon...so it started some of my cravings back.....but now I am home and ready to get this train back on track.  I am going to work hard so I can be under 200 lbs by May 9th, which is just 3 months away and I need to lose 31 lbs....Can I do it?  I am going to give it my best.

Until Later
Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

Kathie

Re: 17 pounds gone, is now 40 pounds Gone!!!!

Post by Kathie »

Hi Deborah.. I KNOW you can do it! No doubt in my mind!  Thanks for all the encouragement you have given me.. I am on meds now for UTI so I think I have slowed down abit..  but another day I will be off and hopefull the weight will be moving again.  The recipes look great.. I am going to have to try them out for my lunches at work.
Take care my friend.
Kathie in Fl.
[