It REALLY works!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
boeske
New, but learning

It REALLY works!

Post by boeske »

Hi,
It's been just one year that I first ordered my book and was determined that
this time I was going to lose weight. I have been a yo-yo dieter and have tried them ALL ! Some with success  and others with NO success at all! My metabolism MUST be so far off  that when I first started  LDL I  would lose about 1/4 of a pound in a week (I tried hiding my scale but it's such a big part of my life I couldn't go without it), it didn't just melt off.  I wanted to lose 25 pounds and have almost made my goal BUT  it's been a year! I have not given up  and am not bored with the food.
I am amazed at the changes in recipes and notices on the BB. I have lent my book for the third time to others who need to lose weight and noticed how "good" I look, and decided to just go and order the new Red Book for myself which will include the recipe cards also, can't wait. Here's to those stubborn 5 pounds which just GOT to go!
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: It REALLY works!

Post by MsHeirloom »

Good for you.  You are doing an amazing job.  I always tell people that the food is great, I love it, and I'll reach goal in my body's own time.  Since this is the way I intend to eat for the rest of my life, there is no big hurry :thumbsup:!  Pam
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

HI Bo!

Congratulations on the weight loss and your tenacity.  :thumbsup:  I hope a lot of members read your story as so many seem to be looking for overnight results.

I used to be one of them but since I had 100 lbs to lose, expecting too much can really mess with your head.  I'm with Pam on that  *hug*. I will get there when I get there, although I may try different things from time to time to shake things up :laughing:

Julie :rose:
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Julie- Shake, Shake, Shake!  Shake your ever shrinking booty :rose:!!  Pam
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Pam - LOL!  :laughing:

Thanks, I needed that!

J :rose:
Roadglide

Post by Roadglide »

Julie, good for you.  Keep on keepin on.  It's easy to be fat.  Harder to change that habit.  Once you change our eating habits, I think it can be life long.  Roger's the true example of that.
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Hey Bo! Big huge congratulations on your tenacity! Slow but sure!
:thumbsup:
Bobbi