Second week - 9 pounds gone

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
MNGirl
New, but learning

Second week - 9 pounds gone

Post by MNGirl »

This WOE is very simple, but not always easy - you have to plan and always have the right food on hand to guard against those munchie attacks. That was my big lesson the 1st week.

Lesson for week #2 - be sure to eat enough! If you let yourself be too hungry you are setting yourself up for a fall.

Really enjoying the food but I sure HATE Corn Thins. Its like fragile, crumbly cardboard. Wasa crackers are much better even if I limit them to 1 per day.
julie409
Master Member

Re: Second week - 9 pounds gone

Post by julie409 »

MN Girl,

Congratulations and WELCOME!  It sounds like you are off to a great start.  :thumbsup:

Julie :rose:
MNGirl
New, but learning

Post by MNGirl »

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

I often work from 8am - 10pm.  I spend a lot of time at work and in my car so its not like I can cook, and I don't do microwaves. Eating a salad for dinner in the car on my way to meet clients in below zero weather is not fun! I have to make my meals in advance and pack them to carry with me. Fortunately I am not the kind of person who has to have endless variety. If I like something I will eat the same dinner for a week and be perfectly happy!
Roadglide

Post by Roadglide »

Hey I thought I'd chirp in, McDonald's has soup.  It's very good.  I love soup and could get it every day.
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

and Wendy's chili is great!