Back with a determination

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
sherrylynn
New, but learning

Back with a determination

Post by sherrylynn »

Started this again after gaining over 15 lbs since quiting.  Not sure why I quit, but did.  Started back 2 weeks ago and have lost 8 lbs.  In this for the long haul. Can't wait to weigh in next month.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5Rfgbz/]
[/url]
julie409
Master Member

Re: Back with a determination

Post by julie409 »

HI Sherry,

Congratulations on making a great decision and for losing the 8 lbs. I really believe that LDL is the only sane choice for the long term. That's fantastic!

Julie :rose:
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

Welcome back, you are on the right track to Skinnytown now!

Blessings,
Julie
Beth B.

Post by Beth B. »

Welcome back!  Congratulations on the 8 pounds!  Isn't it exciting to actually be looking forward to weigh-ins???!!!  I restarted Dec. 21, weighed on Jan. 1 and will be weighing again on Thursday--I can't wait to change my ticker!

Keep up the good work, Sherry!

Beth
sherrylynn
New, but learning

Post by sherrylynn »

Thought today would be tough.  My daughter had a cheerleading competition, they serve pizza, bbq sand., hot dogs, nachos... I was good..  I didn't eat any of it, the smell didn't even smell good.  I came home and had my baked turkey breast, steamed califlower, steamed corn, steamed carrots, and steamed broc.  Ate and ate and ate..  Didn't even feel bad about it.  lol..
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5Rfgbz/]
[/url]
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

Yeah! Way to go, good job!
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Sherrylynn -- you did a great job resisting!  What you ate was so much better for you than the pizza for sure.  :thumbsup: 
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

sherrylynn wrote:Ate and ate and ate..  Didn't even feel bad about it.  lol..

Sherrylynn,

Isn't it great that we can eat and eat and eat until we're full/stuffed without guilt knowing that the pounds will just keep coming off?  I love LDL because I have NEVER been hungry or felt deprived since starting this way of eating.  I wouldn't have it any other way!
Mary J
Master Member

Post by Mary J »

Me either Vickilynn... this is a PERFECT WOE!  I keep trying to get my sister on this diet,,, she eats lots of Lean Cuisine's,  and the minute she tries to eat her own cooked meals she gains,,, because of the portion control.... who would want to eat like that IF they can eat until they are full?  NOT ME, LOL....

Mary J
Mary J
FL

Started LDL in Oct 09