I LOVE THIS PLAN

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Angel81
New, but learning

I LOVE THIS PLAN

Post by Angel81 »

My mom is the one that told me about LDL and I am so glad she did.  I have tried to lose weight in the past and always give up and never have success.  I think this time is gonna be different.  I have told everybody about this and even the girls at work are starting it. 
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Re: I LOVE THIS PLAN

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Welcome, You will do great!
You will continue to love this plan as the days and months come and go.  I have been on since Nov. and almost every day or 2 I am down.  It has been the easiest and tastiest food plan I have ever tried.
Roadglide

Post by Roadglide »

Angel, It's the easiest and best eating plan.  Eat your heavy protein meal at lunch, and fruit or salad at dinner.  Badda Boom badda bing, there you are.  I keep it simple.  I'm not much into all these different reciepes.  But saying that, we've made pizza soup and other things on the menu and it's all good.
lbeeson
New, but learning

Post by lbeeson »

Hi.  My name is Linda.  I have been following the LDL plan for about 15 months now.  I have lost 72 lbs.  I actually met my goal in November, but the last few months I am maintaining my weight loss, by continuing to use the LDL way of eating.  There were weeks here and there I did not lose, but I was never discouraged.  I am 52 and I feel like I did in my 20's.  This is a very healthy way of eating.  (and it works!!)

This is also a great forum for support.  Keep in touch and keep up the good work. 

Linda B.
Horkster

Post by Horkster »

Way to go Angel!  I just started this new plan last week, and I'm really excited so far.

And Linda!  Wow!  72 pounds lost is awesome!  I'm so happy for you!

*woot*This plan rocks! *woot*

Horkster
Horkster, Started LDL 3/05/2010   430/399/215
Manassas, VA, USA, Earth

4/05/2010 - Down 18 pounds!
5/05/2010 - 6 more pounds lost
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Angel- You are starting with the right attitude.  This is, hands down, the best way of eating ever conceived.  Welcome to LDL and best wishes.  Hope to see you as a regular on the boards, sharing your successes with us all.  Is your mother on the boards?  Pam
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Angel81 wrote: I have told everybody about this and even the girls at work are starting it. 

Good for you Angel!!  The more people who know about the wonderful way of eating, the more healthy Americans we'll have!!  Happy to have you aboard the train to Skinnytown  *hug*
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

HI Angel,

Welcome and congratulations on doing so well!  IT does work!  All you have to do is follow the plan. It's terrific! But you already know that!  :thumbsup:

Julie :rose:
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

lbeeson wrote:Hi.  My name is Linda.  I have been following the LDL plan for about 15 months now.  I have lost 72 lbs.  I actually met my goal in November.

Linda...  You deserve a big hug  *hug* for reaching your goal 72 lbs later.  A hugh accomplishment for you and a great testamonial for LDL!
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Wow Linda
I just saw your post that you have met your goal in losing 72 lbs.  I am so encouraged by reading all the wonderful victorious stories on these boards.
It keeps reminding me that I will be there one day also and keeps me running this fabulous race to skinnytown.