Week seven - 20 pounds gone

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
MNGirl
New, but learning

Week seven - 20 pounds gone

Post by MNGirl »

I am all straightened out after the flu bug and resulting recuperative appetite.

Who says they want to lose 20 pounds before vacation and then actually do it!? ME, that's who! It averages 2 - 3 pounds per week. It sure adds up.

Thrill of the week - I went shopping and found I can wear an XL. That side of the store is where all the cute clothes are. A few years back at my highest I was a 3X.
Mary J
Master Member

Re: Week seven - 20 pounds gone

Post by Mary J »

Woo Hoo MNGirl!  Congratulations on your wonderful weightloss!  Its hard to believe we can eat this way AND still lose weight isn't it?

Mary J
Mary J
FL

Started LDL in Oct 09
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Congratulations MNGIRL
You are doing wonderful losing weight.  Isn't it exciting though when you find you can fit into lower sizes.  I have a closet full of clothes in all different sizes.  I even gave boxes of clothes away thinking I would never fit into them again.  Now I can't wait to get down to lower sizes so I can go out and shop for more new clothes, but that will be awhile yet.
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Wendy, it'll be sooner than you think!  :thumbsup:

Mngirl  -- great job!  It is so encouraging to see the scale go down and the sizes we fit in go down.  My neighbor told me today that I am thin enough and don't need to lose any more weight!  I'm thinking my body is close to being done, but it might want to lose 5 lbs. or so.  I'm letting it decide what it wants to do.  I'll maintain after that.  Who would have imagined this was even possible for me?  Not me!  Thank God for LDL and guiding me to it. 
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Congradulations MNGirl!!! you go. skinnytown here you come!!!!
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Mngirl,

Happy to hear you are feeling well again.  20 lbs in 7 weeks is amazing!!  I'm so proud of you  *hug* .
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

MNGirl, 20lbs.  Wow!!!  :thumbsup: JF