Stare down at the gym today....

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
ZsaZsa

Stare down at the gym today....

Post by ZsaZsa »

Followed by the oddest question after she stared at me for several minutes...."did you have a face lift?" Can you believe it.... :shock: "or did you loose like 35lbs?" I told her thank you and that I had lost about 13lbs to date...she said my face looked great! Woohoo...good bye dbl chin  ;D Then I shared with her this site as well as several other people at the gym!
I haven't done as well as I could have after all the strife in our life loosing our 5 yr old custodial child a little over a week ago...I was eating for comfort...but I didn't gain any weight...so I guess I didn't get too comfortable. GOD WILL MAKE A WAY to get her back here with us where she belongs!! I will eat better this month!
julie409
Master Member

Re: Stare down at the gym today....

Post by julie409 »

Zsa Zsa  *hug*  So sorry to hear about your child. I hope things are worked out soon. I like your attitude!  :angel:

Isn't it funny the things people will say to you?  I am always surprised! It's like they don;t even think... at all.

I'm sure you look terrific. LDL has a way of creating lots of subtle positive changes, some of which we don;t even notice until someone brings it to our attention.  Just enjoy the ride and let the good health come!

Julie  :rose: