Only 2 1/2 weeks and 10 lbs. down!!!!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Kashi

Only 2 1/2 weeks and 10 lbs. down!!!!

Post by Kashi »

I am stunned and amazed by the success I am having on this plan!  I am delighted to report that the hunger pangs were gone after about a week.  I now must make myself eat a bit more at lunch so I stay satisfied, but I'm a smoothie girl.  They REALLY are wonderful.  I am keeping
Dole frozen fruits in business it feels like.  LOL  I really wanted to tell my short form story for those just starting this plan to take heart, and have faith that this will work.  You will not be hungry.  Yes, it is a tad unconventional and something to get used to for me, and my husband.  However, we are both doing real well.  We took our measurements at the beginning of the plan so we could look at that rather than the scale should we "stall".  My pants are looser and I can see a difference in my DH's waistline.  If I am in need, I snack on pop corn and the occasional hard pretzel with veggie cheese melted on them.  I just HAD TO take the time to check in and let you all share the joy.  YAY!!!  On the train to Skinnytown!!!  ;D *woot*
VickiLynn
Master Member

Re: Only 2 1/2 weeks and 10 lbs. down!!!!

Post by VickiLynn »

Kashi,

Welcome to the best way of eating ever!  Why do you think LDL is unconventional?  Is it because you can eat, eat, and eat until full/stuffed?  Or is it eating your main meal at lunch time (if possible)?  Or is it because you eliminate processed foods?  I would love to hear your answer!
MNGirl
New, but learning

Post by MNGirl »

Congratulations. It sounds like you are doing well. It does take a while to get your head around the fact that you can eat things like split pea soup, chili, corn on the cob and other things you wouldn't go near on an ordinary diet. Keep up the good work and I will look forward to seeing your posts and your progress.
Roadglide

Post by Roadglide »

You won't believe your new journey.  It's like finding out what finally makes you fat and how to get rid of it.  Truly amazing.  Your doing good!
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Welcome Kashi!
Congratulations on a great start!
leisuregranny

Post by leisuregranny »

Great start, Kashi, and a great weight loss.  I too feel like I'm keeping Dole frozen fruits in business.  :laughing: I buy big bags of them at Sam's clubs.

Blessings,
Sylvia
IF WE MEET AND YOU FORGET ME, YOU HAVE LOST NOTHING. 
BUT, IF YOU MEET JESUS AND FORGET HIM, YOU HAVE LOST EVERYTHING!