Praise God 18 lbs so far

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
rgfd401

Praise God 18 lbs so far

Post by rgfd401 »

I've been on this life changing journey since Feb 8, 2010 and have already lost 18 pounds. cheesy I know that seems a little high according to the plan, but is what it is. I'm 41 years old and weighed 438 pounds when I started. My story is the same as many others trying many a diet and not being able to stick with it. The most I ever lost was 30 lbs before going off a diet. I am very excited with this life changing plan. It even works with my work schedule. I am a 911 dispatcher that works midnights which is the worst kind of job a person could have to loose weight. This plan is easy to work with with my schedule because I actually eat my lunch at supper time while my family eats there supper. So there's no change to them because of me. I no longer eat junk and snacks at work because I can actually plan my supper and the fruits take away the cravings to eat. The only problem I've had so far is I was raised up by wonderful southern bell cook ( my mom ) and i do miss eating a lot of those types of foods that she use to fix ( She's with the lord now ). Not because I crave them, just because I loved them. For the most part though I'm doing pretty good adjusting by finding a lot of other recipes that can mimic the foods that I loved. I plan on updating my journal as often as possible and look forward to sharing ideas with others on this plan. Until later may god continue to bless all.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Praise God 18 lbs so far

Post by MsHeirloom »

Congratulations on such a great start.  You know now what you need to do to be successful.  Isn't LDL just about the greatest way of eating ever conceived- and in addition, it allows you to discard weight and achieve health.  Welcome.  I look forward to hearing about more successes on your journey.  Pam
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Congratulations on the 18 lb weight loss.  You are off to a great start and I can see you have some local support so you will do wonderful on LDL.
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Congratulations on the #s lost! Yeah!!!! Thanks for sharing and look forward to all your updates!
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

That is wonderful!  Isn't this plan the best ever. Every day I am so grateful that  found it, just a fluke thing, by picking up a magazine that had an article about LDL in a coffee shop that I don't normally go to.
rgfd401

Post by rgfd401 »

Two days to weigh in. Can't wait. I know I've lost more I can feel it.
Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

Hay my weigh in date is also the 8th.....here is to your great weight loss  :rose: :rose: :rose:

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Restarted LDL on April 11,2012
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

Horkster

Post by Horkster »

Hey, we're twins!  We both lost 18 pounds our first month!  ;D  Congrats, Tim, I hope your next weigh in brings good news.

Hork
Horkster, Started LDL 3/05/2010   430/399/215
Manassas, VA, USA, Earth

4/05/2010 - Down 18 pounds!
5/05/2010 - 6 more pounds lost
rgfd401

Post by rgfd401 »

One more day til weigh in.  I can't stand the suspense. I know I've lost more because my pants keep slipping down..LOL

TIM
Horkster

Post by Horkster »

rgfd401 wrote:One more day til weigh in.  I can't stand the suspense. I know I've lost more because my pants keep slipping down..LOL

TIM

Well, you could always try the suspenders route.  Lol!  :shock: 

;D

Hork
Horkster, Started LDL 3/05/2010   430/399/215
Manassas, VA, USA, Earth

4/05/2010 - Down 18 pounds!
5/05/2010 - 6 more pounds lost
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Tiny Tim!!!  LOL  ;D

I started at 410 pounds so I know exactly how you're feeling right now -- excitement, gratitude, anticipation, and the beginnings of hope that ... actually ... could it be? ...  Could this be the time that I actually succeed???

I had a big weight loss my first month, too.  Being a woman, mine was primarily water weight, but I figure, hey!  Whatever it was, it's a few less pounds on my poor feet & legs!

I encourage you to take some pictures and body measurements and write them down before you start wasting away.  You will be glad you did -- it will be important to your testimony in the future.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
rgfd401

Post by rgfd401 »

Thanks for the suggestions on keeping my trousers up.  :thumbsup:;D Most of all thanks for the support guys. I just can't believe how this working. I have never been on any other plan that has been so easy and makes me feel so wonderful. I'm not stressing about anything with this ( WOE ). I love all the foods I've fixed so far. It's great!!! I'm like a kid at Christmas time. So pumped full of excitement. Can you tell I'm HAPPY??  :D :D Any way, thanks for all the post and we will let you know tomorrow what my new weight is. Til then, may God Bless all of you!!

TIM

PS: Thank you RT for sharing your blessing from God with the rest of us.
jjelli

Post by jjelli »

Good Luck!!!!  This woe is so amazing!!!  jj