50 pounds in 3 months

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
TrishaD
New, but learning

Re: 50 pounds in 3 months

Post by TrishaD »

Congratulations !  What a great job you are doing! And thank you for inspiring me to get back on the program.  I have been away from the LDL way of eating for several weeks.  Actually, I was only on for a few weeks and I did lose three pounds--I have about 50 to lose, but I'd be happy to lose 30.  I  recently started to visit the message boards again and found your testimonial and so many others who are having success that I want to get started again. I'm in the over 60 crowd but have been dealing with diets since I'm 10.
You have a great attitude and I know you can do this. Thank you for sharing and keep up the good work.
Sparkle
New, but learning

Post by Sparkle »

WAY TO GO, GIRLFRIEND!!!! What an encouragement you are to me, as I re-start today. I lost 15 pounds in a couple of months on LDL last summer and have kept it off, but I want to really lose it this time!
I have 60 pounds to go...
Thank you for sharing!
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Welcome back everyone!
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

jkgregory wrote:Ive lost 50 of that in 3 months.. Im now at 267.. I

JK... Your first post on this thread was on March 29.  It's not even one month later and I see by your ticker you are down 64 lbs and your husband by 71.  AMAZING!  LDL is the greatest!
tthso52

Post by tthso52 »

Great work!  I am looking forward to great results. 
Terry

Restarted LDL on 2/7/11
3 weeks on LDL 2/28 -5#
3/31/11 -7#
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

jkgregory wrote:Thanks again everyone.. I walked 2.6 miles today without dying.. lol... I could have walked more if my niece wasnt so tiered.. Yesterday i got a mile out of her.. Its very beautiful in ohio this week, so im taking full advantage of out door activities.. When im skinny i would love to start doing half marathons and maybe a full marathon one day.. Only time will tell.. Thanks again everyone for all your support.. If anyone ever needs a buddy to talk to, im here.. Send me a message.. ;D

jk,

I see you've lost 69 pounds as of your last post. You Go, Girl!

The one thing that I noticed on the LDL program after all the toxins had left my body was ALL THE ENERGY. I haven't felt this way in years. More than likely, you'll make it to the marathons. :thumbsup:

Mary J,

I'll stay in Florida where there's no snow. I've been to Minnesota where my husband's family lives. It's nice when it first starts snowing but later it gets nasty and I hate shovelling it. :thumbdown:

CQ