PRAISE BE TO GOD 65 LBS!!!!!!!!!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Horkster

Re: PRAISE BE TO GOD 30LBS!!!!!!!!!

Post by Horkster »

rgfd401 wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Ok guys, I'm just a little overwhelmed right now. :'( :'( Just finished my one month way in and now I know why my trousers keep slipping. Praise God another 12lbs, a total of 30lbs gone forever. It just doesn't seem possible. I know a lot of it's probably water but I don't care. 30lbs!!! It's gone!!

Hey, that's almost 4 full gallon jugs of "water weight" right there.  Don't those brainiac scientists claim we are something like 60% to 70%water?  :blink:  I'll take a little bit more water loss myself, thank you, please.  :inlove:

Seriously Tim, that just rocks!  Great news!  I seem to be stuck at -18 right now, I think I might not be eating enough.  The scale
seems to move faster *AFTER* I've had a few big meals.  It seems backwards, but hey, who am I to argue?  Ya gotta eat!  :D

Keep on with the good news, I'm happy for you.

Hork (2+ jugs down, only about 24 more to go...lol!) 
Horkster, Started LDL 3/05/2010   430/399/215
Manassas, VA, USA, Earth

4/05/2010 - Down 18 pounds!
5/05/2010 - 6 more pounds lost
rodie

Post by rodie »

You guys ALWAYS stick together,don't ya?? ;)You are both toooo funny :tongue:
Hugzzz
Rodie :)
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Hey Tiny Tim,

I tried your fried turnips for lunch. Very tasty. I didn't think I liked cooked turnips. Changed my mind about that today!!

Take care,
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Tim, I'm so happy for you.  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Tim and Ollie, Hope you're both at the meetings.  I think WSAZ TV may be there, so we need all the cheerleaders of LDL.  Roger said that our area has been the number one in book sales for LDL.  I've been invited to Jackson to tell about it as well.  Next week, I go to Ashland, Ky to speak to a writer's class, so when they see me, they will want to know my secret.  It works so well and I want others to find success painlessly as we have.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: Joyful Friend
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

I hope I can be there. We will find out next Wednesday what Ron's treatment schedule will be. I'll let you know.

Hugs and blessings,
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
rgfd401

Post by rgfd401 »

Rodie, it's quite simple, actually.

If it doesn't move, and it should, then we use WD-40.
If it moves, and it shouldn't, then we use Duct Tape.    thumbsup

Horkster,
I love that explanation. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tim
rgfd401

Post by rgfd401 »

Horkster wrote:
rgfd401 wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Ok guys, I'm just a little overwhelmed right now. :'( :'( Just finished my one month way in and now I know why my trousers keep slipping. Praise God another 12lbs, a total of 30lbs gone forever. It just doesn't seem possible. I know a lot of it's probably water but I don't care. 30lbs!!! It's gone!!

Hey, that's almost 4 full gallon jugs of "water weight" right there.  Don't those brainiac scientists claim we are something like 60% to 70%water?   :blink:   I'll take a little bit more water loss myself, thank you, please.   :inlove:

Seriously Tim, that just rocks!  Great news!  I seem to be stuck at -18 right now, I think I might not be eating enough.  The scale
seems to move faster *AFTER* I've had a few big meals.  It seems backwards, but hey, who am I to argue?  Ya gotta eat!   :D

Keep on with the good news, I'm happy for you.

Hork (2+ jugs down, only about 24 more to go...lol!) 

Horkster,
  Be patient. I have noticed that everything seems to go stag-nit then it seems to take off again. It'll happen though!! Ollie says EAT,EAT EAT and that's what I have done ;D

Tim
rgfd401

Post by rgfd401 »

barrypaxton wrote:Hey Tiny Tim,

I tried your fried turnips for lunch. Very tasty. I didn't think I liked cooked turnips. Changed my mind about that today!!

Take care,
Ollie

Ollie,
  I just picked up some more turnips this morning while I was grocery shopping. I can't wait to get the garden started this year. Vegi's and fruit's are just to high priced rite now. Glad you liked though. By the way were did you get the butternut squash the other day?? I couldn't find any at  Wally World.

Tim
rgfd401

Post by rgfd401 »

Joyful Friend wrote: Tim, I'm so happy for you.  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Tim and Ollie, Hope you're both at the meetings.  I think WSAZ TV may be there, so we need all the cheerleaders of LDL.   Roger said that our area has been the number one in book sales for LDL.  I've been invited to Jackson to tell about it as well.  Next week, I go to Ashland, Ky to speak to a writer's class, so when they see me, they will want to know my secret.  It works so well and I want others to find success painlessly as we have.   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: Joyful Friend

Joyful Friend,

Still going to try and make the 22nd. Michelle said she will get a hold of you probably the first of the week. She ran out of time today. By the way sounds like your going to be busy :thumbsup:

Tim
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Yes, Tim I like to stay busy.  The group in Ashland hasn't seen me since I've lost my 50 lbs.  They will think I'm a new person.  I feel so much better as well.  Michelle is soo funny.  We had a good laugh.  I'm going to call the radio station--Marianne Campbell may like to do an interview.  How do you fix your turnips?  JF 
rgfd401

Post by rgfd401 »

Jotful Friend,

I just fried them in a little EVOO then added garlic, salt and pepper. Could add onions but I liked it without.

Tim
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Tim,
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your success! You are an inspiration to many I am sure.
heres a another WooHOOO for you!!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Bobbi
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is unreal, and you only started last month I believe.  Congratulations!
jkgregory

Post by jkgregory »

Way to go Tim!! ;D ;D Keep up the good work.. What i like to do is when im grocery shopping, Ill go pick up the heavy cat litter.. They have a 42 pound bag at sams club that i can barely lift.. And ive lost more than that.. Kind of grosses me out.. lol.. Are you noticing any changes in your body?? Thats the best part of it all.. Eating all this good food and watching your body shrink.. I get a lot of excitement out of it.. ;D Keep it up Tim!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Katie

James
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

WOW, JK,
60lbs discarded! Time for a new picture. Show us the new you!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Thanks, Tim.  I may try the turnips--bought tow jicama at Walmart in Jackson, today.  They are delicious fried in EVOO.  JK, you are doing so well.  Isn't it great not being hungry, but shedding lbs.  :thumbsup: Joyful Friend
rgfd401

Post by rgfd401 »

JK,

Like my seat belt fits around me, my trousers keep slipping, I can walk farther,no more heartburn, etc.. Yes I've noticed. :D :D

TIM
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Thanks for the updated picture.  Pam
jkgregory

Post by jkgregory »

im loving not having heartburn anymore.. Occasionally ill get a little acid from like tomato soup.. Thats about it.. I dont even need to take anything for that cause it doesnt even last long.. I went from taking a nexium just about everyday to not taking them at all.. Im loving that.. Ill get a pic up once i get one taken that i like..  ;D Im very picky when it comes to pics.. lol.. Keep it up the good work tim  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Katie

James
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

I really like your new picture Tim.  I bet your wife and family are so proud of you in your great success.