68 pounds down

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Glen M
New, but learning

Re: 68 pounds down

Post by Glen M »

JK,
Let me join in by saying congratulations also! Such a great job!! Keep up the good work!!

Glen
rgfd401

Post by rgfd401 »

JK,

Hadn't seen your ticker in awhile. Way to go

TIM
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

OMGoodness, Katie. You are doing fantastic!!! Congratulations to you and hubby both!! By the way, I am originally from Huntington, WV. Where is WV are your relatives?

Blessings,
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
bludaffodil

Post by bludaffodil »

Awesome job, Katie!!!    :thumbsup:

Kathy

PS Ya need to change your subject line to show your latest weight loss.    ;)
SweetRose
Master Member

Post by SweetRose »

You know, sometimes foods can be eaten like the sugar-free frozen yogart...and weight loss can occur. However, for me, if I eat a semi nonLDL food one day I'll cut down on my vast LDL portions that day. THIS IS NOT TO BE DONE ON A REGULAR BASIS! IT IS A ONCE -IN- A-WHILE THING! I can't stress this enough. When I do this I have a portion of my very favorite sugar free Guyliam's Belguim chocolate. It is the best I've ever had and rivals the taste of ANY sugar-laden chocolate. BUT I DON'T DO THIS OFTEN. I don't intend to regain the pounds I've lost. I already went off LDL in the past and regained some weight because I went back to eating regular fat-choked sugar-laden cakes and pies, and I will not go through that again. Always proceed with caution if deviating from the basic LDL plan. Otherwise you're playing with fire.

SweetRose :rose:
SweetRose
rodie

Post by rodie »

Katy,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Isn't it GREAT to go buy new clothes? You must be soooo proud of yourself?
Hugzzz
Rodie :)
jkgregory

90 pounds gone for good!!!

Post by jkgregory »

Thanks again everyone!!! Ldl is such a blessing.. Im so glad i found it!! I cant believe how fast the weight is coming off.. This has been such an incredible journey so far.. Roger, Im going to take pics this weekend... Ill get them up soon... Have a happy 4th of July everone!!!! ;D
Katie

James