LDL

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
cocokakes

LDL

Post by cocokakes »

I Started LDL on May 6th. I am down 24 lbs. It is amazing, Not at all hungry. I have made double batches of the taco soup and everyone loves it. I am going to make pizza soup this weekend.I have helped several people get on this diet bandwagon. My neighbor has lost 13 lbs in two weeks and he also loves it. Thanks everyone. All the post really help.
cocokakes
Kathie

Re: LDL

Post by Kathie »

Wow Cococakes.. how wondeful for you and your neighbor.. You are awesome!  Thats a lot of weight o loose this month and its not even over with yet!
Congrats to you!
Hugs! Kathie in Fl
[
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Congrats to you on a big weight loss; however, I hope you are not starving yourself but eating until full -- lots of fruit, veggies, beans, peas, corn, etc.  I love the pizza soup too and have a soup and salad lunch at least once a week.  Sometimes I eat this combo for supper/dinner when I am wanting something besides fruit; but, I do watch the time I eat this (usually between 5 and 5:30 because I got to bed between 9:30 and 10pm).

Keep on eating the LDL way and you'll reach your goal weight without hunger and cravings for those foods that derail one too easily.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Cococakes- Are you saying you have lost 24 pounds in just a few days!!?  That is amazing.  Even if that's a typo, 24# is still amazing, and wonderful, and so much healthier :inlove:!  Keep up the good work for yourself and in helping others.  Pam
cocokakes

Post by cocokakes »

I`m sorry I meant April 6th. I`m good but not that good.But I feel that is really good and I really love all the fruit. Thanks everyone. : :angel:
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Coco,

Even with your start date typo, your results are amazing!  This way of eating is the best  :thumbsup:
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

coco
You have done wonderful losing weight.  What a blessing you are to all of us.
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

wonderful job!your results are amazing.    ck
BMorg

Post by BMorg »

That's GREAT coco! Very inspirational!!! I can't wait until I get to do my first weigh-in on June 1. I doubt it will be 24 lbs., but I'll tell you one thing....I've developed some "droopy drawers!"...I may just have to drag a belt out to keep my pants up....they are getting pretty loose! LOVE IT.

Blessings! And looking forward to future posts from you.

Beth M.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0n7Qks/]

Beth M.
RESTART 10/14/11
10/14/11 Wheat Belly: 49 inches :/   11/4/11 Wheat Belly: 46 inches :)
Psalm 27:13
I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living.
L8EEBug
New, but learning

Post by L8EEBug »

That is great progress!!!  I would love to hear what a normal day's menu is for you.  I am trying so hard to get back in to the groove with LDL and keep hitting bumps in the road and getting discouraged.  Thanks so much for sharing your progress cuz it has inspired me to stay on track (this time). 
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Wonderful, coco.  Keep it going. :thumbsup: Joyful Friend
jkgregory

Post by jkgregory »

Thats great!!! This woe is the best!! I tried the taco soup for the 1st time last week and it was so good.. Im thinking about making some tomorrow.. Keep up the good work!! ;D
Katie

James
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Way to go Coco! Great weight loss!
Wellcome to the train to Skinnytown!

Bobbi