My Weight loss

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
L8EEBug
New, but learning

My Weight loss

Post by L8EEBug »

Just wanted to share with you all my excitement.  I have been REALLY strictly adhering to LDL since May 12th.  Since then I decided I would only weigh twice a month, on the 1st and 15th.  Well, today I am down TEN POUNDS!!!  :thumbsup:  So excited and so satisfied to be back on this healthy way of eating, the weight loss is just an added bonus to how good I feel!!!  Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement.  And thank the LORD for this WOE!!

Tia
witheraway1
Master Member

Re: My Weight loss

Post by witheraway1 »

Glad you are doing so good. Keep hanging in there it will all fall off!  :thumbsup:  WITHER
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

WOW, Tia,
With only 30 lbs to loose, discarding 10 in the first month is astounding success.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Tia
You are doing wonderful.  At that rate you will be at goal very quickly.  Congratulations!
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Tia- Congratulations.  This is fabulous news!!!  Pam
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Tia,

Congrats on the 10 pounds lost in one month  :thumbsup: .  I didn't have a lot of weight to lose either and lost the same amount you did my first month; however, as the months flew by my weight loss slowed down to an average of 1 pound a week. But I didn't gain! I guess I am telling you this because I don't want you to get discouraged if this next month you don't lose as much as you did your first month.
tthso52

Post by tthso52 »

Great job!  My weight loss has slowed down too.  But I am still losing!  Enjoy the ride to Skinnyville.
Terry

Restarted LDL on 2/7/11
3 weeks on LDL 2/28 -5#
3/31/11 -7#
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Tia, I also lost 10 lbs the first month and 10 the second month and 8 the third month. Then I also slowed down to 1 lb a week. I am pleased with the 1 lb a week and always remind myself that if it wasn't for LDL, I might be gaining a lb a week or  more. I love this eating plan and I just know you will too.

Congratulations on your loss!!!

Blessings,
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
L8EEBug
New, but learning

Post by L8EEBug »

Thanks to you all for the kind words.  This is actually my second ride on the train to skinnytown, some of you may remember, I ate STRICTLY LDL(almost obsessive about it) for 2 years and lost 25 pounds and kept it off.  I just allowed myself to slowly eat non LDL foods here and there after hearing everyone say "you are getting too skinny"!!!  I wasnt losing anymore weight, but apparently I was looking as if I was.  That is the great thing about LDL, the scales are not always the true factor of your weight loss.  So lo and behold, I found those 25 pounds I lost and I am wanting them back off, 30 if possible, but will be happy with 25.  So I know this plan works and it is AMAZING the amounts of food I eat and still lose weight, which is why it really works for me.  People who are silently observing me have made comments about me seeming as if I am always eating.  The thing is, I am sooo satisfied with the quality and TASTE of the food i am eating rather than just shoving ANYTHING in my mouth without thinking.  Anyway, I love this group of people on these boards and love trying all your new recipes and love coming up with new ones of my own.  I am here to stay this time!!!  Thanks again!!!  :kiss:
Tia