FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SIMPLIFY Let's Do Lunch

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
cameron
Master Member

Re: FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SIMPLIFY Let's Do Lunch

Post by cameron »

Thank you RT for having the patience and wisdom to tell all of us this -  over and over and over again
SweetRose
Master Member

Post by SweetRose »

Hi Roger,

This way of eating sounds so wonderful! Now do you mean to just eat this way when we first begin....or eat like this even after we've been on LDL for some time and have lost weight? I doubt that's what you are saying because that might mean eating meat at all three meals! I guess I really would love to eat the simplified way all the time AND lose weight! :tongue:

SweetRose :rose:
Last edited by SweetRose on June 24th, 2010, 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
SweetRose
SweetRose
Master Member

Post by SweetRose »

Thanks Roger~  :thumbsup:

I can't wait to get the next book! Let us know when it becomes available!

SweetRose :rose:
SweetRose
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

ROGER, my husband and I have been on LDL for 6 mos. He eats all the time. How long was it before your body forced you to eat less and less? He says he doesn't feel that way. Me I aready can't eat alot, I fill up quickly. I told him maybe he was eating out of habit, he said Roger said eat until your full if hungry. Is everything ok? He is still losing weight.    WITHER
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Thanks for the reply. He only eats LDL foods and has lost 30lbs......WITHER
adan

Post by adan »

Roger, I am so happy with your clarification/answer to SweetRose since I was confused too.  I also appreciate that the red book will be revised to clear up all little confusions with some recommendations.

In your answer to SweetRose you said is ok to eat meat with the three meals as long as we are hungry and the meat is strictly eaten with the LDL approved foods. 

My questions are:

1. Is it ok to eat fruit or drink the fruit shake with the meals (either beans only or combined with meat)?

2. Is it ok to drink fruit shake as snack?  I really like the fruit shake since it satisfy my craving for sweets.

Thanks for your time and your answers.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

My thoughts would be eat whatever you are hungry for as long as it is LDL foods and enough to you feel full and satisfied. If you get to a point that the hunger is diminished and you are no longer loosing or stalling, you may want to switch to LDL pure where you only eat fruit for breakfast and supper. There are some topics within these threads that indicate problems eating fruits with heavy protein. Starting out though, if you have been used to eating dessert after a meal, then the fruit or fruit smoothie is a better choice. The fruit or smoothie can always be eaten as a snack to curb the sweet cravings.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
jencita
Master Member

Post by jencita »

By the way I tried the 1/2 lean ground turkey and 1/2 lean ground beef this week for the first time and you are absolutely correct - I can't tell the difference! I have always hated ground turkey before so it is so wonderful to eat it now mixed with the ground beef - I have also tried mixing smashed kidney beans and again, just as wonderful. Thank you!