My Husband.....

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
witheraway1
Master Member

My Husband.....

Post by witheraway1 »

My husband.........I call him my volume eater lost 4lbs this last week...I am so happy for him I gave him a special cheer this morning.....If you saw what he eats you wouldn't think it possible? Makes a total of 24 lbs...........Wither
Last edited by witheraway1 on July 30th, 2010, 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
barrypaxton
Master Member

Re: My Husband.....

Post by barrypaxton »

OMGosh Wither, I misread your post and thought I read that your husband had lost 40 lbs last week!!  I was in shock until I reread your post. Congratulations to your husband for his loss!!

Blessings,
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Congratulations to your hubby!!!! and thank you for sharing.

WOW great weight loss

proof that this is a "love to eat" way of loosing weight and a "hearty" eating plan!
Kathie

Post by Kathie »

Wither.. congrats to your hubby.. 4 pounds is a wonderful whoosh for sure!  I have had a couple of those and its hard to believe it when it happens.
Hugs! Kathie in Fl.
[
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Kathie, I have never lost that much in a week.....I think if I did you could hear me yell all the way to where you live.......... :laughing:  Wither
Kathie

Post by Kathie »

Hi Wither.. you just might surprise yourself.. This LDL way of life is packed full of surprises for our bodies.  I will waiting for your yells down here in Florida..
Hugs! Kathie in Fl.
[
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

That is awesome Wither, did he start the same time as you did? how much does he want to lose?
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Cameron, he did start the same time as me Jan. 2. He has 46 more lbs to loose..But he can do it. I have a pladder with deviders in it. I buy veggies and make our own.much cheaper than the premade ones..and you get what you like. I keep that in the frig at all times.cause he likes to snack while he is watching tv....that keeps him out of trouble....He can't stand to have an empty belly    :laughing:  wither
southernyankee

Post by southernyankee »

Wither, Congrats to your husband AND you for starting LDL and making it part of your lives. I like your idea of keeping a raw veggie tray made up ahead for snacks.

The LDL w.o.e. is the greatest!

southernyankee
southernyankee
JEM

Post by JEM »

Congratulations to your husband!  4 pounds a week is amazing.  I'm going to start snacking on veggies.  Today I had cucumber slices with a splash of Bragg's apple cider vinegar and a bit of salt.  It was a great alternative to cantaloupe (which I had for breakfast).
Never let 'em see you sweat!
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Snacking on veggies is great.........If you like to pick in the evening. It will keep you on plan........I make a veggie tray and keep in in the frig all week just for snacking. It will be a life saver.Try it. It works for us.  Wither