Decreased Hunger

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
brittanynicole

Decreased Hunger

Post by brittanynicole »

So before starting LDL I used to be hungry ALL the time...I would eat all hours of the day. I gained weight steadily. Since being on Ldl for 1 week now..my meals are much smaller and i am satisfied after eating a small plate full. this is great  :D
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: Decreased Hunger

Post by LINDA RN »

When the pounds and inches start effortlessly disappearing it gets even better!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

It's amazing, Brittany, isn't it?  You will notice more and more amazing things  as you follow the LDL path. The will power is built in and your body will crave good nutritious food. You were probably in pretty good health if you are already experiencing such great results. It takes longer for some people - but it does happen for all of us.  :thumbsup:

(And I second what Linda said - hi Linda!)

Julie :rose:
JEM

Post by JEM »

I keep buying too much lunch...because I'm afraid to go hungry towards dinner time.  I never can finish the food I buy for lunch though.  I have lost weight, I don' t know how much because I don't step on a scale.  However, I am no longer holding my tummy in when I button my pants.  In fact, my pants are starting to sag when I have them on.  I guess it's time to down size.  I am happy with LDL.  I honestly do not miss out on all the bad stuff.  I sometimes fall off the wagon, but I always pick myself up and know where to go from there.  It is amazing what you don't miss out on when you are not "dieting".  Dieting implies restrictions on certain stuff, and the more you restrict yourself, the worse the cravings get.  I don't have any of that with LDL  because I'm doing this knowing I am changing my heating habits for life, not just to lose weight, but to also take care of myself from the inside.  Sometimes it just feels nice to kind of ramble on about something good that you are doing, hence this post.
Never let 'em see you sweat!
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

I think it's the wonder of it all.  You ramble on and on about LDL because you can't believe it is really this good -- but you know it is, because you are experiencing it.  Kind of like when you are in love -- you can't talk enough about him.  :inlove:  I think we are all in love with LDL!!  I know I love what it has done for me and how it is the answer to my prayers for a LIVEt!  I hate to diet.  People will sometimes call LDL my diet and I have to speak up and say IT IS NOT A DIET!!  It is a way of eating that made me lose 50 lbs., but I'm never feeling deprived because of it like a diet does to me. 

Oh, and JEM, about buying too much lunch, you do want to eat a big lunch, so it's OK.  In time you'll be more certain of how to measure what you normally eat, but it's always good to make sure you have enough.
southernyankee

Post by southernyankee »

I enjoy reading the "ramblings" on our LDL message boards!  :thumbsup:

Knowing that others are experiencing the success of the LDL w.o.e. gives added incentive to all of us! JEM, hoping you keep on keeping on!

southernyankee
southernyankee
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

brittany,
how are things going?
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

I love those LDL ramblings. I do a measure of it myself. I am still amazed at how easy it has been to lose the weight and now keeping it off is just a lot of great eating!

Hugs,
Bobbi
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

I also enjoy the LDL ramblings.  We're all in this together, and I've learned so very much from those ramblings.  Encouragement, success stories, recipes,  laughter, and short cuts are important.  :thumbsup:  JF