met one of ldl people

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Karen Weeks

met one of ldl people

Post by Karen Weeks »

Well finally got to meet Kathie from Fl.  She has been such an inspiration to me and has really kept me motivated.  We finally hooked up after 3 months, we are only 65 miles apart.  We had lunch yesterday and I sure will brag on her, she looks wonderful.  After 3 mo had lost 35 and now I think another 5 or so pounds.  Thanks LDL for you and friends you meet  Hugs Karen
Kathie

Re: met one of ldl people

Post by Kathie »

Ok Karen.. my time to comment!!  Yes it was a wonderful day to have met Karen Weeks and her sister. They came down to our neck of the woods here in Punta Gorda and we ate our lunch at Golden Corral. Dan my husband was with us also.  Karen really looks great with not much more to loose.  I think we are both going to where LDL will take us.  She eats more of a variety of LDL foods than I do  but we are both enjoying what is happening with our bodies and the many foods that we can enjoy while our weights go down down down.  Did we take pictures?  No!  I am so camera shy still. I am so sorry that I don't promote this way of life by pictures but I do speak of it with many opportunities at work. So big Hugs to you all and if Karen and I are doing it you all can do it too!
Hugs! Kathie in Fl.
[
Mary J
Master Member

Post by Mary J »

Speaking of getting together... I never saw anything about the summer cook out at Gwen's.. How did that go?  Anyone post pics, that I may have missed?
Roger, Little Mary, CQ? 
Mary J
Mary J
FL

Started LDL in Oct 09
Karen Weeks

Post by Karen Weeks »

Guess the cookout got cancelled. Not enough enterested I guess.