3rd month weigh in

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
pkj
New, but learning

3rd month weigh in

Post by pkj »

It's my third month of living LDL and I have now lost 16 lbs!  I have had good days and bads but overall I think I have had more good days than bad!  I feel so much better both mentally and physically when I stay on the plan.  I know I've said this before about being a journey and yet it's so much more than that!  It's about LIVING!

I've heard people say they were so busy that they "forgot" to eat lunch or dinner.  Before LDL, I NEVER would "forget" to eat any meal!!  Yet, when I eat an LDL lunch, and eat until full, I too have had days of "forgetting" about dinner.  Not hungry, don't need and don't miss it!

Thanks to everyone for their encouragement! 

God Bless,

PKJ
crickadoodle
Master Member

Re: 3rd month weigh in

Post by crickadoodle »

Congratulations!  There is no food that tastes so good to trade the way eating right makes you feel.  You know?  I love the LDL way of life too. 

You will find such a blessing in getting your life back.  We all know that life should be about more than what our next meal will be, but when food cravings have that grip on you, sometimes that is like the thing life is all about.  With being free from the cravings, you can be everything you were meant to be.  I think the weight loss and looking good in clothes and stuff is really not at the top of the blessings that come from LDL.  It's what gets you to follow it at first, maybe, but when you experience having control again and having your body feel good again -- you realize what the best blessings are.
Beth B.

Post by Beth B. »

Congratulations!
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Congratulations! PKJ
You have made a great start! It is as Crick says. What a wonderful way of life to be able  to eat healthy and know you are nurishing your body and yet really enjoying the foods you eat.
Yeahhhhhhh.......
hugs,
Bobbi
jkgregory

Post by jkgregory »

Congrats!!!!! Keep up the good work..  *woot* *woot* *woot* *woot*
Katie

James
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Congratulations.  You are doing great!  Pam
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Eating light or not at all at night is the thing that makes LDL weight loss so successful. If that is happening to you, you will be at goal very soon.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

PKJ,
You're doing great. Isn't this just the best way of eating ever? Who would have thought you can have all this delicious food and still lose weight?

Happy eating, :thumbsup:
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

PKJ
Congratulations on the weight loss.  You are doing wonderful on LDL