Lurker comes forward!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Ms Monarch

Lurker comes forward!

Post by Ms Monarch »

I started LDL on September 28, 2009 and reached my goal on July 30, 2010 with a 75 pound weight loss (I am 52 years old and live in NC).  I have been maintaining since reaching my goal.  I continue to eat LDL foods and am loving life as a thin person.  At work, they now call me bones!!!  I have been reading the boards faithfully and want Little Mary, LovinLDL, Crickadoodle, Ollie, Ms Heirloom, LindaRN and many others to know how much help they have been to me.  My husband has also lost 35 pounds (he cheats alot but didn't have as much to lose as I did).  Due to my weight, I avoided doctors for many years.  I have just recently been for a physical and all my blood work was great. Thank you Roger for sharing this wonderful way of eating with us.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: Lurker comes forward!

Post by LINDA RN »

Thank you Ms Monarch for sharing your success. It really helps those of us still on the journey to stay focused.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Thanks for sharing how great you have done, and welcome, belatedly, to LDL!  Pam
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Ms Monarch
Congratulations to you and your husband on such a wonderful testimony on how well LDL works.  I love hearing the stories of people who have reached their weight loss goal.
rodie

Post by rodie »

Congratulations to both of you!
Hugzzz
Rodie :)
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Lurker, MS Monarch, Just like your name, you have come forth from your  shell into a skinny 52 yr old.  Just think, of all the years you will probably have as a skinny person.  You can help others from your experience. Congratulations!!!  Those men!  mine cheats as well, but always maintains.  :thumbsup:  JF
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Ms. Monarch -- what a glorious report.  There you were lurking all that time and we never knew.  Glad we could be of help to you in your journey!  Congratulations!  I'm 52 also, and I feel better than I did in my 40s -- how about you?
Ms Monarch

Post by Ms Monarch »

Thank you for all the welcomes!  Yes, I feel much better than I did in my 40's.  I have lots of energy and very few aches and pains...who could ask for more? When the doctor said my blood work was terriffic, I was so excited!  I did exercise 5 days a week all through my weight loss and am still doing so.  I don't do anything strenuous, just the glider for 30 minutes or a 30 minute walk.  I do my exercise before work, first thing in the morning so I'm sure to get it done.  I love, love, love butternut squash and it has been a staple for me.  JF - my husband maintains cheating  too..just isn't fair.  I'm afraid to cheat on sweets because I don't want to crave them again.  I never have been a big bread & potato eater so I don't miss that too much.  Like I have seen others say, I have lost another size in the last 2 months without losing pounds.
debbiewetzel

Post by debbiewetzel »

Ms Monarch,
You have encouraged me also....I love LDL, Roger, and all the rest.  They are my inspiration and they teach me new things each day.  We, especially my Dad, tell everyone we see about LDL. 

Welcome to the best group of people I've actually never met, but have such respect and appreciation for.

Debbie
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5UWHNB/]
[/url
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

thanks so much for sharing. You are an encouragement to us all. I have lost 37#'s and maintain that. But it always helps to hear how others out there are doing. You have succeeded. By the way, I turned 60 this year. Before I started this way of eating I thought I was too old to be able to loose as much as I have. I am about 14#'s  below my original goal! how great is that?! Many others have the same story.
glad you decided to share.
thanks a bunch!