WOOOO HOOOO!!!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
debbiewetzel

WOOOO HOOOO!!!

Post by debbiewetzel »

Scales make me nervous.  They normally have readings I'd rather not know.  Today, 10/14/2010, mine read 251.5, down 6.5lbs. When I add this to the unofficial weight loss that I began the 1st of June, I am down 36.5lbs.  I weighed 287lbs at the end of May and decided to do something about it.  Most of the weight loss I managed to get over the summer was done in an unhealthy manner and I didn't always feel so good.  When I started LDL the beginning of September, I couldn't believe what I read.  I am eating more foods that I was led to believe were harmful.  Thanks to Roger's amazing story, Not only me, but my Dad and Stepmom are also losing weight and loving all the foods we eat.

Thank you all for the encouragement you give on these boards.....

To Snoopy, if you see, I am doing a vegetarian version, I hope, of your Black Bean and Pumpkin Chili today...

Debbie
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5UWHNB/]
[/url
crickadoodle
Master Member

Re: WOOOO HOOOO!!!

Post by crickadoodle »

Debbie, congratulations to you and your dad and stepmom too!  Keep on course and next year at this time you'll be either at goal or near there.  Can you imagine the difference a year will make?  And all the while, you won't be suffering -- you'll enjoy the whole journey and make all kinds of discoveries along the way.  So proud of you and grateful to the Lord for guiding us all to the LDL way of eating and being healthy.
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

DEBBIE,BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU WILL BE ONE OF THE SKINNY ONES ON HERE. JUST KEEP GOING IT WILL HAPPEN. AND KEEP INSPIREING ALL OF US WITH YOUR SUCCESS.
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

wow Debbie
Congratulations to you and your family.  You are doing great.
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Debbie that is just great. Congratulations! You WILL be one of the skinny ones soon.
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

Yeah!  That's great!  I LOVE the picture of you and your kiddos....precious!

Blessings,
Julie
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Congratulations Debbie,
Your determination is infectious.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Beth B.

Post by Beth B. »

Way to go!  You are doing great!

Beth
RB Kayaking
Master Member

Post by RB Kayaking »

Ain't eating all you want and stil lose weight grand!

Way to go to you and your family.

RB Kayaking
debbiewetzel

Post by debbiewetzel »

I still marvel at all the food we can eat and lose weight.  My blood glucose levels are beginning to come down (low 100's) and considering that my A!C in August was averaging 200, I couldn't be more please right now.  Upward and onward.

Debbie
[/url
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Way to go! Congratulations! You are doing it!!!
Ginny M.
Master Member

Post by Ginny M. »

Congratulations! Debbie.    :rose:  :rose:  :rose:  Keep on LDL and you will be amazed at how you will feel and look.  LDL seems to help take it off it places that are normally not lost (like the hips).  Also, after being on LDL for a while and you eat off LDL you will know it (and want to get right back on).  Congrats, too, on getting family to join you.  It makes it so much easier for you, too.  :D  Anyway, welcome abord the train to Skinnytown.

*hug*

Ginny
debbiewetzel

Post by debbiewetzel »

Ginny,
Thanks, and boy are you right about eating off LDL, not only can you tell the difference, you can become ill from the choice you've made...

Debbie
[/url