Banana Fruit C*ocktail Smoothie

From smoothies to healthy teas, here you can quench your thirst!
Secretary_54
New, but learning

Banana Fruit C*ocktail Smoothie

Post by Secretary_54 »

I take one banana and place it in the blender.  Frappe until the banana is a smooth paste.  Next I add a couple of spoonfuls of fruit c*ocktail which I've drained and rinsed.  Frappe again until smooth.  Next I add 3 ice cubes and blend until the ice cubes are all crushed up.  You can add some sweetner if you like.  It's really delicious.  I sent my son out in a snow storm today to get me more bananas, I panicked when I found out I was out.
Last edited by Tori on January 26th, 2007, 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robnveronica
Master Member

Re: Banana Fruit I_am_a_BAD_Spammertail Smoothie

Post by robnveronica »

Hi Secretary!! Just to let you know we have a filter on the boards that determine's if something is "bad language" or ok. In Fruit C*ocktail for example, you need to separate part of the 1st part of the 2nd word in order to "trick" the filter! Otherwise you'll see the I_am_a_bad_spammer pop up once it's posted!!
Just letting you know before you see it and wonder what in the world happened
Secretary_54
New, but learning

Post by Secretary_54 »

Sorry guys, I didn't mean anything, I was just trying to share a recipe.  That didn't even cross my mind it would come up as something bad.  So sorry.
niki

Post by niki »

don't apologize,vicki....some of the more mischievous members(you know who you are)like to play with the filter tricking it....then there are the more naive members(m-e-)who didn't get the joke when jean was in the supermarket to buy fruit c_ocktail....personally,i don't think it does anything....when we have spammers,they manage to get around the filter(better than we do)....i can't tell you how long it took me to understand that ang was from d_ickson,tennessee.............niki   
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Agree NO NEED to APOLOGIZE!!! Just wanted you to know so you'd be able to post well!!
We know you're new at this...Even I couldn't figure out for a long time where Ang is from!!!
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Secretary_54;

Please don't feel bad! At this point we all think it's funny when one of us innocently triggers the "Spam-bot".

NJ
Tori

Re: Banana Fruit C*ocktail Smoothie

Post by Tori »

Certainly no need to apologize!

Yes, it is the word filter that does that automatically with certain words. We had a very bad episode here where there was a TON of foul things put on the boards, so I implemented the word filter. While it may not seem like it does anything, it really does. At least if someone posts something lewd and crude, you don't actually have to *see* the foul words. We know what they meant, but at least we don't have to read it.

If you ever get "censored", don't worry about it. If I see it, I will go in and fix your post like I did this one.  (:

Take care!
Tori