Metro Mint

From smoothies to healthy teas, here you can quench your thirst!
Queenie
Administrator

Metro Mint

Post by Queenie »

I was standing in line today at the Organic Food Depot (where I order my corn thins & applegate sausages from) waiting to pay.  There was a cooler next to me with some drinks in it, so I started looking at ingredients.  There were a whole array of "Naked Smoothies" which looked LDL friendly (at least the one that I picked up), but I sure didn't feel like drinking 300 calories on the short trip home.

And then I saw this stuff called Metro Mint.  I picked it up and the only ingredients in it were purified water and mint, so I decided to try it - IT'S SUPER!  When I got home, I decided to see if they sold it by the case, as I sure didn't want to be paying $1.62 per bottle.  Well, lo and behold, they do carry it by the case - it comes out to being about a dollar a bottle (less than sodas in the machines!).  And they have other flavors - I ordered a case of the Lemon Mint - it'll be in on Friday and I can hardly wait to try it.  Oh, and this flavor was on sale!  So each bottle will come out to being less than a dollar apiece.

Just thought I'd pass this on.

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
robnveronica
Master Member

Re: Metro Mint

Post by robnveronica »

OK...let me know how it goes!