Banana-Pineapple-Mango Smoothie

From smoothies to healthy teas, here you can quench your thirst!
dmdavis

Banana-Pineapple-Mango Smoothie

Post by dmdavis »

Put 2 cups of pineapple juice, One banana, and 1 cup of frozen mango pieces [Dole] and 1 cup of frozen pineapple pieces [Dole].  Blend these ingredients on high and enjoy the delicious flavor :P This is enough for two people to share or freeze what is left for a hot evening treat!

And....for those that do not like Mangos, replace with frozen Strawberries [either way, they are both great tasting smoothies]!
Last edited by dmdavis on March 20th, 2007, 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: Banana-Pineapple-Mango Smoothie

Post by patsyfay »

Doretta,

This sounds yummy!!  I wonder if you could freeze the second portion and eat it as a snack on a hot afternoon?  My dh isn't doing LDL, but is very supportive.  However, if he thought I was giving him mango, he'd go on a fast real fast!!!  Welcome to the LDL way of life.  God bless you.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Forever Young
Master Member

Re: Banana-Pineapple-Mango Smoothie

Post by Forever Young »

Doretta,

Yes this does sound good.  I would probably freeze all of it into a couple of servings and eat them as a treat.  Thanks for the idea!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!