Iced Tea Lover

From smoothies to healthy teas, here you can quench your thirst!
Victoria

Iced Tea Lover

Post by Victoria »

I am new to LDL and was looking for something else to drink besides water.  I found a recipe for Refreshing Iced Tea (I love iced tea) and would love to make it but I need to know what brand of teas to use.
isthis4me

Re: Iced Tea Lover

Post by isthis4me »

as in bag tea brands?
I dont [glow=red,2,300]think[/glow]it matters what brands as long as there are no additives in the bags like sweetners etc
I use Lipton green tea bags
~*~Angel of God, my guardian dear to whom God's love commits me here. Ever this day/night be at my side to light, to guard, to rule and guide.
Amen. ~*~Image
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

Thanks, Tricia, for the input.  :D I am going to make Refreshing Summer Tea and it called for flavors of tea I never heard of.  Reading another comment, I think the teas in this recipe are Celestial teas so I am going to look at those.
isthis4me

Post by isthis4me »

cool, as I said, just make sure there are no hidden no no's and dont ferget, post the recipe to share please  :rose:
~*~Angel of God, my guardian dear to whom God's love commits me here. Ever this day/night be at my side to light, to guard, to rule and guide.
Amen. ~*~Image
blackROSE17

Post by blackROSE17 »

That was cool... I am aswell a tea lover. I admired bubbler tea,,,, ever... By the way, thanks for sharing this information.

Post by Victoria »

Try Arizona Det Green Tea with Ginseng if you don't want to make iced tea.  Roger recommends this one.

VickiLynn