tropical smoothie

From smoothies to healthy teas, here you can quench your thirst!
huntnsweetheart

tropical smoothie

Post by huntnsweetheart »

what about smoothies from tropical smoothie? good or bad
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wrApk4l/]
huntnsweetheart

Re: tropical smoothie

Post by huntnsweetheart »

yea very true i have some apple slices with me but it just isnt enough to kill my craving for chocolate right now i did check all the things in the smoothie before getting i didnt see sugar or forms of sugar im sticking to the basics just strawberry and banana. :) i also checked the protein in it seems to be pretty good i am having a ruff time with craving am i messing up if i have fruit to munch all day to help beat cravings i know i read something bout no snacks
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wrApk4l/]
RB Kayaking
Master Member

Post by RB Kayaking »

Hey Hunt,

If you are just starting out, don't worry about snacking on LDL foods.  You want to eat all that you want until you are full at each meal.  If you need to snack, do so.  Eventually (know from experience) you will find yourself not hungry between meals and maybe not even at meal times.  Yippee, freedom from food cravings!

Reread your book several more times.  Something new will pop out at you at each additional reading.

LDL works.  Its just sooo simple it's hard to believe that it works.

RB Kayaking
donnanet
New, but learning

Post by donnanet »

I was so surprised that my food cravings began to disappear when I had Roger Troy's Smoothie (page 46).  I use the oj and frozen banana as a base, then add whatever fresh fruit I have to it. Yumo!
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

My very favorite smoothie is the Dreamy Creamy Orange Vanilla Smoothie I found on this site.  Sometimes I throw some watermelon in and that just adds delicious flavor to the taste and sometimes frozen grapes.  To thin it I add grapefruit juice. This has helped me more then anything else to not crave sweets.  It reminds me of those orange cream cycles on a stick you can buy in the store or a creamy orange sherbert.