Pumkin Pineapple Pie

Wonderful fruit dishes as well as other LDL approved treats!
omalani
Master Member

Re: Pumkin Pineapple Pie

Post by omalani »

That pumpkin pie was really great with the unfried apples on top. In fact I could have finished off the pie!! I only had a little of the bean soup while I was making it, but went right to the dessert first. Oh well, I think of it as a veggie pie because of the pumpkin. I am satisfied and full, but I could eat more because it was soooooo good. :ymblushing: I think I'll try it with the blueberries next time. I could go on a dessert only plan. Maybe have a tofu cheesecake for my lunch protein! =))
PS I went shopping and bought some tofu to make that cheese cake. Came home and took my blood sugar and it was 196. I guess that dessert only is not such a good idea for a diabetic. :(( and just when I thought I was in heaven. I think I should reinvent myself and not this WOE. I remember when my daughter turned 45 and reinvented herself. She bought a baret and took french lessons. We do have some french on my dad's side of the family, my maiden name was Tancre (like Andre) Aloha, Lani
Last edited by omalani on March 28th, 2013, 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Well this was twice as good today as it was yesterday! :D I'm going to try it with blueberries next time too. I'll keep you posted.

Blessed and Loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by jopaul »

Jencita, you are a blessing. Thanks for the recipes. Wow! :)
jencita
Master Member

Post by jencita »

You are very welcome - so glad you are enjoying 8-}