Microwave Popcorn

Wonderful fruit dishes as well as other LDL approved treats!
dakotagirl

Re: Microwave Popcorn

Post by dakotagirl »

I had thought about buying an air popper the next time I went to town, but this worked so well that I think I'll just use it.
Big Dad

Post by Big Dad »

Microwave Popcorn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-This is a great way to make microwave popcorn. Use a brown paper lunch bag, add 3 tablespoons of regular popcorn. Fold down top of bag two or three times.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To dboit:
The whole famliy enjoys the brown paper lunch bag popcorn. My mother in law turn us on to this new way or old way to eat healthy popcorn.

I use a 1/4 cup of popcorn in a brown paper lunch bag.
I spray a couble squirts of veggie oil on the kennels.
I fold the ends down 2-3 times.
Set the mircowave to the popcorn setting.
Wait for the ding on the microwave , open carefully, add a few shakes of the fake butter powder and enjoy.
:thumbsup:

-Big Dad 
Thanks -Big Dad
Socrates said, "Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writing so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for."
Big Dad

Post by Big Dad »

Thanks Rodger, also if you can find it their is a Soy Oil (Trans Fat 0, Surgar 0) spray for the mircowave popcorn.

-Big Dad
Thanks -Big Dad
Socrates said, "Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writing so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for."
lac47

Post by lac47 »

I don't have much time to get on this site so this may have been covered before.  I have been using all kinds of spices/spice mixes on my popcorn and love it.  Any of the Mrs. Dash brands, McCormick, etc.  Also have even used cinnamon sugar.  Just spray the popcorn with icbinb spray and sprinkle away.  Enjoy.  lac47
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

I hope the cinnamon sugar is made from Stevia or Splenda!!
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.