NEEDWIFES ROASTED RED PEANUTS

Wonderful fruit dishes as well as other LDL approved treats!
needwife

NEEDWIFES ROASTED RED PEANUTS

Post by needwife »

Well yesterday i was bored, so i thought, well lets play in the kitchen for awhile. so i knew about soynuts and i knew about chic peas.

but i wondered what other bean i could roast. so i took out a can of red kidney beans and washed them off and dryed them good with paper towel. them put them in bowl and sprayed butter flavored cooking spray on then. mixed them up , and sprayed alittle more. until all were coated.

then i found a pack of taco seasoning i had and i sprinkled it over the beans and made sure they all were covered. then i sprayed my cooking sheet with the same cooking spray.i put oven on 375  then i put my coated beans on my pan.

then spread them out. and put pan in oven for 20 mins. then i took them out and took my wooden spoon and moved them around. put them back in for about 10 more min.

then i cut off oven and left them in for about 10  more min. and i would do a taster test a few times while cooking. i found these to be really good . i was surprized. well thats how i got over my boredom. :D next time you get bored , open up a can of beans. ttyl NEEDWIFE :thumbsup:
Last edited by needwife on April 21st, 2009, 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.%20%20(NEEDWIFE%20).com/weight-loss/wqTc32y/]Image[/url]