Crispy Greens

Wonderful fruit dishes as well as other LDL approved treats!
Singing4Him
New, but learning

Crispy Greens

Post by Singing4Him »

I was just wondering if anyone has ever had Crispy Green? They are freezer dried fruit - pineapple, apple, pear, and banana. They are a great and delicious snack.
Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not for I am with you; be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
greenheron

Re: Crispy Greens

Post by greenheron »

I've never heard of those.  We've had some discussions about the fruit and vetables from www.justtomatoes.com .  The problem is with the moisture removed, it's easier to go overboard. 

If there's added sugar to your product, then they're not legal.  If they're just fruit, nothing else, then you probably can eat them as long as you take it easy.  Fresh fruit is a better choice. 

I just looked at the website for crispy green....they look fun, and tasty.  Just don't think of them as a substitute for the fresh, juicy fruit you should be eating every day.
Singing4Him
New, but learning

Re: Crispy Greens

Post by Singing4Him »

thank you greenheron - I appreciate your reply...they are in fact, tasty. The pineapple is the best. I love it, and I would not replace it with the real thing - I just wondered if it would be an approved snack.
Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not for I am with you; be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."