LDL ICE CREAM RECIPE

Wonderful fruit dishes as well as other LDL approved treats!
kristine13826
New, but learning

Re: LDL ICE CREAM RECIPE

Post by kristine13826 »

Hello Margo!
I  just put some frozen peaches in my magic bullet and a tspn of and from a  small jar of Polander's brand crushed ginger in it and did the one two three thing with the bullet and voila there I had me some peach and ginger ice cream / sorbet !  You can find  Polander's in any grocery store. And no I am not a spammer and no no  one in my family has a vested interest in this product. I  just thought you wanted know how I made it and that's how I made it. No chopping or peeling involved at all. They also  have jars of garlic and basil and onions etc.  I am one of those kinds of cooks you know........I used to buy Tiger Tiger brands of chinese foods like green curry rice and coconut ginger noodles and on the side of the box it said  no work!  no water!  no wok!~~~~ my kind of cooking really............I'd rather pick a peach off a tree and eat it than have peach crisp out of the oven  anyways........lols lols. P.S. I don't eat rice or noodles now that I have LDL club! Is it too early to say I think my pants are fitting a bit easier and my zipper is zipping up quicker? I have only been eating this way for 3 days now? huh! :shock:
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

Hi Kristine...

Nooo..it's not too early to declare you're feeling more room in your waistband...!!

I don't know about polanders....isn't there sugar and other stuff in there?  Or is it really just plain fruit?  What do they use for thickener...no artificial colors or added sweetners? 

I have some fresh ginger, i'll try a bit of that in the LDL icecream and see how The General reacts...  If he's really pleased he'll say: "Margo, come give me a kiss"  What's up with that?  If i did something good why don't I get the kiss???!!?  Harrumph! :wrong: :kissed:

Have a good afternoon everyone...for some reason it feels like late saturday afternoon!

margo
kristine13826
New, but learning

Post by kristine13826 »

Nope, the ginger is just 100% ginger in the jar , nothing else.

Kristine
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

Oh, its saturday tomorrow, and I think I want ldl ice cream, loved reading this post, makes me laugh, and makes me want ice cream.
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

mom wrote:Oh, its saturday tomorrow, and I think I want ldl ice cream, loved reading this post, makes me laugh, and makes me want ice cream.

Mom!  You're better than me.  There is no special day or time for me to eat LDL ice cream.  I can eat it any time.  Sometimes i have it for or with my breakfast....like right now i'm going to take out my leftover LDL ice cream from yesterday evening so that in between clients i can go have some.......

Enjoy your ice cream and tell us what fruits you used!

margo
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

This sounds like it would really be good. Have not made ice cream yet but I can see it in the near future. :tongue: