BananaBerry PIE!

Wonderful fruit dishes as well as other LDL approved treats!
iwannalose2

BananaBerry PIE!

Post by iwannalose2 »

YUM YUM! Ok this was inspired by something I saw somewhere on here but mine is a little different! I encourage you to defenitely try this!!
but this was delicious...tasted like the filling of a pie.

get a banana, cut in pieces, get a couple strawberries cut in tiny pieces & put over banana sprinkle a pack of splenda over it and cinnamon.
Put it in the microwave take it out and pour a little orange juice over it!
mash it up

The most delicious thing I've ever tasted! it tasted illegal! haha ;D
sval59

Re: BananaBerry PIE!

Post by sval59 »

Can't wait to try this one.....I love the hot blueberry pie recipe......How is the consistency on this one and how long did you put it in the microwave?
iwannalose2

Post by iwannalose2 »

maybe 45 seconds to a minute...don't really remember i just popped it in there...it didn't take long at all!
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

I also made a bananaberry pie today for the first time. I mashed up a banana and cut up some strawberries  and mixed them all together. I always cook mine in a pie pan. Cooked for 5 minutes, then added splenda.  Was very tasty.  Cooking it for longer helps to thicken it up...... I have now made this using strawberries, black cherries and peaches (don't like blueberries).  A few times I have added maybe a tsp of oatmeal, especially to the peaches along with some cinnamon.....This makes for a good breakfast ......

Martha
Valiadasilva

Post by Valiadasilva »

I had to try this the minute I read it, it was absolutely heavenly and so so quick.  I have actually spent all day today reading posts and recipes and copying them to my cookbook.  I am so sure that this is the way I will be eating for the rest of my life, and also sure that my life will be longer and fuller because of it.  I am post stroke and absolutely need to bring my chlesterol down and was "hooked" on the usual American diet of fatty foods, fried foods, and had gone through the 'Eat Clean Diet" that pushes grains of all kinds and couldn't understand why I gained weight on this "clean" way of eating.  All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you to Roger for sharing this way of eating. 
Valia Dasilva
Montana Artist
brittanynicole

Post by brittanynicole »

Mmm! soo delicious! it really tastes like pie without crust :) i added some popcorn to feel like there is a little crust in there lol  :D
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

brittanynicole

Post by brittanynicole »

brittanynicole wrote:Mmm! soo delicious! it really tastes like pie without crust :) i added some popcorn to feel like there is a little crust in there lol  :D
...but it really doesn't need anything else
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

brittanynicole

Post by brittanynicole »

lol oh my! how funny! i didn't realize i replied to my old post from my old profile lol :)
BreeBree

LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

So you are iwannalose2 ?
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
brittanynicole

Post by brittanynicole »

yes....its old.
BreeBree

LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Hummmmmm

How about sliced banana, fresh or frozen blueberries (no sweetner needed) heat it up and then add a little 100% grape juice.....I love purple!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...