Fantastic Green Apple Dip

Wonderful fruit dishes as well as other LDL approved treats!
savannah

Fantastic Green Apple Dip

Post by savannah »

Before I started LDL...I have to admit I was an addict....a peanut butter addict.....love the stuff....

A month or so ago, while shopping at the health food store...I found some soy butter...and thought I'd give it a try....to be perfectly honest...its okay....but its not PB...anyway...this little ol' jar has just been sitting in the fridge and yesterday I opened the fridge and saw it...so I came up with this delicious dip for fruit....oh, my gosh....its to die for.......now I'm going to have to keep some in stock....

MIX 2/3rd ALL FRUIT STRAWBERRY JAM WITH 1/3 SOY BUTTER......thinnly slice some tart green apples and dip away.......if it seems too thick...add a little water....for dipping consistency

its my new favorite treat...I hope some of you try it and like it as much as I do.... *love* *love*
Last edited by savannah on August 12th, 2009, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Fantastic Green Apple Dip

Post by MsHeirloom »

Sounds yummy.  I haven't tried soy butter yet.  I'm afraid I'll like it *evil*!  Pam
isthis4me

Post by isthis4me »

yup yup sure sounds good but I had to step away from the soy butter  :stop: I LOVE it and I dont think it loves me  :wrong: for now whilst I am on pure LDL I gotta steer clear but Ima gonna try this with the polaner when I get a to the 120's  ;D
~*~Angel of God, my guardian dear to whom God's love commits me here. Ever this day/night be at my side to light, to guard, to rule and guide.
Amen. ~*~Image
Sweetpea

Post by Sweetpea »

:) Gosh this sounds yummy... I've been missing peanut butter... I think I will give this a try!
If you meet me and forget me, you have lost nothing, but if you meet Jesus Christ and forget Him, you have lost everything!