LDL "Sweet Potatoes"

The perfect touch to start OR complete your LDL meal!
BradyBunchMom

Re: LDL "Sweet Potatoes"

Post by BradyBunchMom »

test
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

I tried the butternut squash today  and loved it.  Looks like sweet potatoes........added ICBINB and cinnamon............... nice to have something sweet that is legal.

Martha
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

and for those of us that like sweet potato fries, I'll bet you could peel, cut and then bake in the oven sprayed with ICBINB spray or a little olive oil spray until they turn out like sweet potato fries.
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

mom thanks for the idea.....We both like sweet potatoes fries. Will get me another butternut squah next time I shop and will make some fries.

Martha
Valiadasilva

Post by Valiadasilva »

Another extra sweet squash is Delicata, a small long variegated green and yellow squash that is perfect for one person, cut up in quarters, turned upside down in a baking dish with a little water and cooked in the microwave until tender, sprayed with ICBINB, and as Mary says it's allowed a little honey, mmmmmmm delish dish.  I try to grow these every year, but will also try butternut next year as well as sweet dumplings which are also delish.
Valia Dasilva
Montana Artist
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

mom.....I made the sweet potato fries today and loved them.....think that they may be making the rounds at my house every now and then

Cookie
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

BradyBunchMom wrote:Ah, to carefreely skip through life without wondering things like why they put asbestos tiles on ceilings to begin with or what billiard balls will do when you bounce on a trampoline with them (ok, that last one was my 3yo...the one we lovingly refer to as "Lumpy".....bounce, bounce, thunk....bounce, bounce, thunk...) ;D....Anybody, understand why I NEED LDL board time to keep my sanity sometimes?
Julie

AH HA HA HA HA - I just love reading old posts!  Julie, you're a hoot.  "Lumpy"  . . . ROFL!
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage