Banzo Biscuits

The perfect touch to start OR complete your LDL meal!
VickiLynn
Master Member

Re: Banzo Biscuits

Post by VickiLynn »

Gwen,

You were on the boards when I first began the LDL journey in 2009 and I always looked forward to your sage advice.  Please return on a more regular basis -- miss you! 

Also, you are entirely correct when stating "caution should be exercised when choosing to deviate from The Book".  Roger published his blue/red books after thoroughly studying the effects on his way of eating and consequently his hugh loss of weight.  I followed the red books instructions and recipes to the letter for a year and lost weight consistently, reaching my goal weight within that time.  I have deviated somewhat in 2010 and 2011 and since then and have gained almost 15 pounds.  I have started back on the "pure" LDL after getting back from a two week vacation where I ate anything and everything.  I have been home for almost two weeks and I feel so much better (and lost a few pounds).  PURE works!
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Good to see you back Gwenn and that you are still an advocate for LDL to your FB friends.
Stop in more often and offer some new recipes.
Know you have been experimenting! =P~
Last edited by LINDA RN on October 5th, 2013, 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

I want to try some recipes fpr the holidays and I think this is one of them. Thanks Gwenn :ymhug:
Zesti
Master Member

Post by Zesti »

Omi,
Ok...are you going to wait until the Holidays to make them?? I am starting to drool now. =p~ =p~
You should practice now and tell me how it went! One doesn't want bad biscuits for the family now do they?? I will help eat all the mistakes if, only in spirit..When you eat in spirit, the calories don't count!!
:ymhug: :ymhug:
Zesti
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

What a sweetheart you are to eat all the mistakes for me. Very few would do that!! Maybe some have and died in the process! =))
Zesti
Master Member

Post by Zesti »

For you anything!! and besides, I have an iron stomach :-*