Healthy Hummus

Top off your foods with these great tastes!
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: Healthy Hummus

Post by LINDA RN »

Going to be home with the grandkids next week.
Will definitely be trying this!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Charlotte C.

Post by Charlotte C. »

You will like it Linda. I left out the parsley and added roasted red pepper, jalapenos, and a little Slap Ya Mama seasoning.
The only thing was my jalapenos had no heat. *grrr* but thats ok still good. Plan on having some on cornthins tomorrow at work. Hope you enjoy the grandkids next week.
                              Love to all,
                              Charlotte
JerrieH

Post by JerrieH »

Cindy - I'm glad you like the hummus.  I'm going to have to try it next time with dill.

Charlotte - I'm not a fan of tahini either.  I like hummus so much better without it.  I'll have to try the roasted red peppers in mine some day also.

Linda - Another nice wedding photo!

Jerrie :)
Charlotte C.

Post by Charlotte C. »

I made this with roasted red peppers and jalapeno, and a litte Slap Ya Mama. I am now a BIG fan of hummus.
                                                                                                      Charlotte
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Linda, enjoy those grandkids!!!  :thumbsup: JF  Also, Linda, I got sort of a bad burn on my stomach--Was trying to open car door, holding a box that had a hot unstuffed cabbage casserole and some juice spilt out.  I ran into the house and put some flour on it.  Before I went to bed, I put alo plant on it.  Today, I have like two silver dollars  big red spots, but not hurting.  Thanks for the tip on using flour.  *hug*  JF
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Ouch!!!  :poo:
Know that hurt!
Glad you are better
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Charlotte C.

Post by Charlotte C. »

Love the pictures Linda.
                Charlotte