Blackened Seasoning

Top off your foods with these great tastes!
Forever Young
Master Member

Re: Blackened Seasoning

Post by Forever Young »

Thanks Little Mary!  I was thinking that I saw a recipe for Blackened Fish somewhere on the boards but when I went to look for it...it was gone.  But, we will try this one as soon as I gather up all the spices.

Last night I used lemon pepper and fresh ground pepper as the spice we had wasn't peppery enough and I just simply placed the Tilapia fillets in a skillet with olive oil.  I just browned them until they were done.  Boy, oh boy!  I am not a person who would have liked fish before...unless it was battered and deep fried.  BUT, EVEN I have to admit that they were delicious!!!

I have to admit that LDL has changed my tastes for the healthier! 

Thanks Roger for being an obedient servant!
Sure wish Chicago wasn't so far away and that it wasn't on Sunday...I would try to talk Jim into coming to meet you.

God bless!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
chelebellehawaii
New, but learning

Post by chelebellehawaii »

that was a good suggestion to keep things simple for us new people....i do find all this shopping and fruit chopping a bit daunting especially as soon as i chop it , my kids pop it right into their sweet little ol mouths! then i have to make more! whah!!!!!!!!!! but it is keeping my kids healthy. i was even thinking of putting an area aside in the fridge for me- the one who is on the life plan LDL... hehe aloha and love
chele  chelebellehawaii ;)
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Will make and keep in a jar in frig.  Sounds great! Thanks, FF