Holiday Stuffing or Dressing

Top off your foods with these great tastes!
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Re: Holiday Stuffing or Dressing

Post by Joyful Friend »

Roger, where do you find ground chicken sausage?  I need it for another recipe.  I've found white ground turkey sausage.  I have always fixed our Thanksgiving meal, and our daughter asked me if I were already thinking about my dressing.  I now have Neet's idea.  I'll go from it.  Thanks, Forever Friend
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

Joyful Friend,

It's on page 162 in the red book.

CQ
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

I got a pkg. of gluten free corn bread stuffing from the health food store. I sauteed some onions, celery and small diced butternut squash or you could use grated zucchini. When the veggies were still a little crisp, I added some sage and thyme and a little chicken broth (low sodium) and the package of stuffing mix. It could be baked in muffin tins or a baking dish. My dressing was great and you could add meat but I was preparing for a vegetarian potluck. I love stuffing so it was my special treat. God's blessings and Happy Thanksgiving.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

I will be sure to find some seasoning while I am here in the big city of Des Moines Iowa. It is so cold but I am sleeping better. When I get up to go to the BR, I hurry back to bed and cover up to get warm, so I fall asleep again. Life can be cold but God blesses us through it all.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11