Tuna Dip

Top off your foods with these great tastes!
Mary J
Master Member

Tuna Dip

Post by Mary J »

A friend sent this recipe to me,,, I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds good,,, like a fish dip.. I hope its LDL friendly..

Tuna Dip
Two large cans of Tuna fish in water - drained
Mayo - 2 Tbls.  (low fat or fat free)
Jalapeno Peppers - 1 Tbls./chopped
Lemon Juice - 1 Tbls.
Oregano, Parsley, and Basil - 1/2 tsp. each

In electric beater, add mayo, peppers, lemon juice, oregano, and basil - Blend  till creamy

Stir in tuna and beat and medium speed.  Stop, and stir again.  Then, beat again.  If too thick, add a little more mayo.  If too thin, add another can of tuna.

Great to serve with veggies or corn things.  Enjoy!
Mary J
FL

Started LDL in Oct 09
CodingQueen
Master Member

Re: Tuna Dip

Post by CodingQueen »

Mary J,

Looks good. I love lettuce wraps using Cobb or Boston lettuce with fillings like this recipe. I think I'll try it since I  *love* jalapenos.

Also, I try to avoid the corn thins since they stall my weight loss (others, too, on LDL). You might want to monitor your weight loss while eating them. Everyone reacts differently.

CQ
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Re: Tuna Dip

Post by Joyful Friend »

MaryJ, cornthins don't stall my weight loss.  I use them sparingly.  I ordered my box from Amazon in June and I still have over half of the box left.  I just don't want to get any new crutches or cravings so I try to diversify.  The Bengals and Steelers are playing--such a good game.  I hope Cincy wins.  some in my family like Pittsburg.  I do too until they play Cincy.  I like the way the recipe sounds- :thumbsup: Good for veggie dip-especially around the holidays.  Thanks :D Joyful Friend