Dark chocolate covered soynuts

Top off your foods with these great tastes!
MissouriRN

Dark chocolate covered soynuts

Post by MissouriRN »

What do you think about prepackaged dark chocolate covered soynuts from South Beach Living?  They come in a 0.67 oz. pkg.  I know they are probably not optimal but slightly acceptable? ;)
LovinLDL

Re: Dark chocolate covered soynuts

Post by LovinLDL »

Yeah, what he said...since I know you might be thinking "HE can't possibly know about chocolate cravings.". The cravings really do go away!

Blessings,
Julie
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

Dark, organic chocolate contains the most flavonols, but the best choice is 80% cold pressed, unprocessed cacao, which is relatively bitter because it doesn’t contain sugar. :'( Definitely not what you'd expect after years of eating regular chocolate.

The following statement was taking from one of Dr. Mercola's newsletters that I found quite interesting and may deter anyone from ever buying commercial chocolate again.

If you opt for most commercial, processed chocolate (much of which has added soybean oils, sugar and other unsavory ingredients), don’t expect it to be healthy. In fact, some processed chocolate can be contaminated with extremely high quantities of lead, which is something to consider when you’re deciding what to hand out this year for Halloween.

CQ
Deb683
New, but learning

Post by Deb683 »

Thanks a lot for the info never knew that fact about chocolate.
In Christ,
Deb683