EGG MC CORNTHINS

Start your morning out right!
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: EGG MC CORNTHINS

Post by patsyfay »

Roger asks everyone to start their day with fruit, as much as you want.  If, after eating it, you are still hungry, you can have eggs or some whole grain cereal.  In the beginning, please don't stress about what to eat and when to eat it.  Again, Roger tells you to eat all you want, whatever you want, whenever you want until you are filled to the brim.  As you do this, your body will start to adjust and accomodate itself to this new way of eating and it will require less and less food. Your meals will become and regular and smaller and your body will too.  Isn't it great how that works?

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

withjoy
New, but learning

Post by withjoy »

i am REALLY REALLY new to all this but i'm gonna give it my best try ...

i love to make mceggies myself and in the microwave is just the best ... but can someone tell me what a corn thin is?  i haven't heard that term before.
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Hey Withjoy,
If you have a Whole Foods near you....corn thins are by the ricecakes.  If you dont you can order them online.  They are made by realfoods.  They are very thin pressed popcorn slices which can be eaten freely on LDL.  They make great sandwiches and chips for dips if broken up.  I use mine for everything, sub sandwiches, bruchetta, tacos, pizza, sloppy joes, eggmcmuffins.....you name it.  The price is anywhere from $1.99-2.69 depending on if you can find them on sale.  Put it this way, I have ordered THREE CASES from whole foods for myself since the magazine article was put out just in case all the newbies make short the supply.  They have become my substitute for bread and chips and I dont think I could live without them.  They are one thing I think we'd have trouble recreating. If they ever stopped making them I would insist Roger buy the rights and we would sell them on the boards lol.  I am not always the best LDLer but I have lost considerable weight that I do not gain back because of permanent habits I have made from Rogers Book.  The days of losing 20 and regaining 30 are over for me.  For the last 3 years I have only gone down not up.  Corn thins are one of those things I do even when Im "off the LDL wagon" 
Love and God Bless
Debbie
Kayleen
New, but learning

Post by Kayleen »

I looked for them at two stores today...I am going to try a couple more tomorrow.  I sure hope I can find them...because I would love to try them first.  Thanks so much for the recipe...it sounds yummy.

Kayleen
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Kayleen,  I am sending you a PM

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by Kayleen »

YEAH!!  We went to Branson, MO this past weekend and came back through Springfield, MO and I found the Corn Thins at Akin's Natural Grocery Store on Battlefield!!  I got to try them before I bought them.  They were pretty good.  I have not actually fixed anything with them yet but plan to do that tomorrow morning.

Thanks everyone,

Kayleen