breakfast omelet

Start your morning out right!
snowbirdie
Master Member

breakfast omelet

Post by snowbirdie »

Good morning,
      This morning we wanted an omelet but were getting low on eggs so I made up a new omelet to stretch the amount of eggs we had for 3 people. It sure turned out a winner. I sauteed onions and green peppers and half a jalapeno and mushrooms all chopped. Then when softned added a can of drained adzuki beans, Season to taste when hot had 4 beaten eggs and cooked till it turns into an omelet. Since the boys kinda go heavy on ketchup if I let them so served sliced tomatoes on the side. Any way was a good breakfast.
                    Judie
Last edited by snowbirdie on June 10th, 2009, 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
margo
Master Member

Re: breakfast omelet

Post by margo »

sounds delicious!!
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

Judie:

I know it's a typo (although it took me a minute to figure it out), but I would really like to add "sook" to the LDL dictionary (Incomplete and Abridged). I love the sound of it. It would mean "to prepare in an LDL fashion with imagination and whatever is laying around the kitchen". What do you think?

Joe
CHI MANGIA BENE, VIVE BENE.
Who eats well, lives well.
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

i have a client named sook!  i saw that and it made me laugh! But not more than Irritable bowl! :-D

God bless...
margo
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Thanks, Joe, for keeping us laughing.  Sometimes the world, the flesh and the devil take our joy away, and we need more people like you around to keep the Body of Christ chuckling!!

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

When I for-sook the LDL way of eating and ran back to sugar, I think I remember having an irritable bowl or two.
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Oh, good, Enjae!!!  And I agree about the sugar.  What an enemy it is.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.