Hot & Sweet Banana Treat

Start your morning out right!
barrypaxton
Master Member

Re: Hot & Sweet Banana Treat

Post by barrypaxton »

My husband is from Mansfield. They are always colder and snowier (is that a word) than us in SE Ohio. Zanesville is about half-way between here and Mansfield.

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Ollie- Stay warm; it's frigid here.  Nice to have another Ohioan on board.  Pam
southern lady
New, but learning

Post by southern lady »

Sounds delicious and can't wait to try it for breakfast in the morning...I have just gotten back on the Skinny Train and have already lost 2 of the 5 pounds that I gained over holidays..but so excited to get back to my healthy eating and LDL...as I felt so much better healthwise when I was on it before...Little Mary, love those recipes, keep them coming. *love*...it is cold here in Florida and the warm bananas sound wonderful...with a heart full of love  *hug*, Helen
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

I love the hot pumpkin smoothie, but last 3 trips to walmart and no canned pumpkin puree  :'(

Pam, I grew up in Barberton, Ohio, right on the edge of the snowbelt. Feels colder here in Oklahoma than it ever was in Ohio, (except the year it got to 25 below 0). Where did you go to Nursing School?
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Linda- I went to nursing school in Toledo, Oh at the other Riverside Hospital.  I graduated in 1968.  Pam
donnanet
New, but learning

Post by donnanet »

Love this for breakfast!!  :thumbsup:Thanks so much for posting--will also try during the day if I get hungry.