Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Just had this and yummy....

Large RIPE Banana, mash with a fork
Frozen Blueberries (about 2 c.)
stevia to sweeten
cinnamon
MIX WELL ...MICRO high for 4-5 minutes...(PUT IN A LARGE BOWL BECAUSE IT CAN BUBBLE OVER...

Note:  the bananas thicken the mixture....yummy!

Profile Send private message  

Sounds super yummy!  :drool: Will have to try it out tomorrow Morning!

:drool:  I'm in too!!!

(In Faith)  LP

Just had this and yummy....

Large RIPE Banana, mash with a fork
Frozen Blueberries (about 2 c.)
stevia to sweeten
cinnamon
MIX WELL ...MICRO high for 4-5 minutes...(PUT IN A LARGE BOWL BECAUSE IT CAN BUBBLE OVER...

Note:  the bananas thicken the mixture....yummy!

Ohhh, Savannah... :drool:

"I found my thrill, on Blueberry Hill..."  I mean in Savannah's Blueberry Pie!!!

I thank you...my family thanks you...and my taste buds want to adopt you!
GEM

Today I did try this recipe. I didn't have just frozen blueberries, so I used what I had in the freezer. I used a bag of blueberries,blackberries & red raspberries, wow, Super Great! I'm fighting my toddler over the bowl as I type, lol! I'm so happy to be able to have my daughter, Lizzy, eating super healthy food too at such a young age! (She'll be 2 in August, eek!)

Once again, Thank you Savannah for this amazing recipe! You are the best!!

Tina

Savanah,

Thanks so much! This sounds wonderful. I'm always looking for "flavors" in foods that I like, :thumbsup: so I won't feel deprived, like I'm on a diet I can't wait to quit. Well, I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds delicious and from the responses from others I'm sure it's so yummy. Thanks to everyone who keeps posting great recipes in all categories. I've never seen so much support for a "diet" before. I don't even have my book yet (waiting for it to come) and I have lost 6 lbs in the first 9 days just from following recipes and info on the boards as best I can. Thank you to Roger Troy and all you wonderful people!!! :thumbsup:

Susi

oh this sounds good, and think of the possiblities, change the blueberries for strawberries, blackberries, frozen cherries, or any other fruit you want, add spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, the possibilities are endless.  thankyou for the inspiration.  I know I can have pie too, the next time we have friends over for pie.

OOOOHH.... I just got some fresh cherries.  Cherry pie was my all-time fave (so was pumpkin, apple & gooseberry... and chocolate cake.... and let's not forget the banana splits.... ) 

Oh, sorry -- this yummy recipe sent MY tastebuds into overdrive!  Thanks for posting it.

Mmmmm, a new favorite sweet treat at our house :thumbsup:

Blessings and Thanks,
Julie

I guess I will have to try it!  you guys have made it sound so good.  I hope I am not going to get punked! javascript:void(0);  Anyway, today was day 6 on the "healthier way of eating " and I have dropped 8 pounds!  AMAZING!  Can't wait to get the book!  diane

intune878 wrote:
I guess I will have to try it!  you guys have made it sound so good.  I hope I am not going to get punked! javascript:void(0);  Anyway, today was day 6 on the "healthier way of eating " and I have dropped 8 pounds!  AMAZING!  Can't wait to get the book!  By the way, how could anyone possibly get constipated? Maybe just an adjustment period? hopefully.  diane

I tried this recipe this morning.. it is really good.
Thanks for posting it.

Had this today made with pitted fresh sweet cherries and apples.  Oh, so good.

Savannah, you are a genius for thinking of using bananas to thicken and richen (is that a word) the cooked fruit.  Because I used a splash of orange & lemon juices to brighten the flavors, I was tempted to add a little corn starch so it wouldn't be soupy, but I resisted the impulse and was glad I did.  Stirring again after cooking made it absorb all the juice just fine.

Thanks for this wonderful inspiration, Savannah!

Gwen

I had this today with mixed berries.  It did not even need sweetener...it was incredible!

Blessings and Thanks,

Oh dear, I read this and my mouth started to water  :blush: I might just try this tomorrow evening... Do you think fresh blueberries will work, or is there something with the consistency when they're frozen?

Please, Diane, post your story and what you think about Let's Do Lunch on the Personal Success Stories message board as a New Topic. This will inspire newbies to get started on Let's Do Lunch.

Thank you, and God bless,

Roger Troy

Roger Troy, author of Let's do Lunch (amazing reviews at amazon.com, made The 700 Club's "Top Highlights of the Last 50 Years!", called an "International Sensation", a "Smash Hit" and the "Most Buzzed-about Weight-loss Book of the Year!" by FIRST Magazine (for women)

Hay how tonight for supper tonight :D :D :rose:

We are going to LOVE this recipe, Savannah.

Thanks for posting it.

God bless and enjoy,

Roger Troy

Roger Troy, author of Let's do Lunch (amazing reviews at amazon.com, made The 700 Club's "Top Highlights of the Last 50 Years!", called an "International Sensation", a "Smash Hit" and the "Most Buzzed-about Weight-loss Book of the Year!" by FIRST Magazine (for women)

Gwen,
Since your note was posted several days ago you may not read this. I was wondering if you still used cinnamon and stevia when using cherries? Two cups of cherries or blueberries and a banana sounds like a lot of food!!!

Had the blueberry pie for breakfast and it was great. Yes, it's a lot of food but I enjoyed it all.
Great recipe.....
Thanks......
Cheryl
<><