Day three

Start your morning out right!
massageangel

Day three

Post by massageangel »

Hi everyone,

Today is day 3 for me.  I'm munching on some popcorn as we speak.  I cannot believe how well this is going for me.  My first day I made some chicken breasts this way:

I took a litle bit of frozen orange juice concentrate and little bit of frozen lime juice concentrate, a small scoop of Polander's apricot spread, added water, and merinated the chicked for a couple of hours.  Then I baked it.  I put the pieces (had to cut them kind of small) into my magic bullet and poured just a little of the juice over the chicken.  Yum yum.  So good.  The chicken comes out real fine in the magic bullet - great for the gums.  I got three meals out of it.

I made the tomato soup the other day.  I wasn't sure how it would turn out but I loved it.  I've got pinto beans cooking in my crockpot now and will make the Pizza Soup when I get home.  I've just enough tomato soup left for dinner along with some fruit.  I see I bought way too much food at the grocery store the other day.  I think this is going to save me a lot of money.

I had a 1/2 hamburger/turkey burger yesterday.  It was pretty good.  I can't believe how much fun cooking is.  Eating, too, no guilt and honestly since the first day no cravings.  I'm someone who could eat nonstop.  Not anymore.  Don't need to.

I have noticed that I am sleeping real well.  Still getting up to go to the bathroom but that's okay.  My sleep is very deep and am having vivid dreams.  I noticed last night that my face is thinner.  That's good cause a bloated face means inflamed intestines.

I've got two more massages to do today and then I'm off to cook some more.  Can't believe I just said that.  I might actually become a great cook.  Thank you all so much for the great recipes.  Oh, I shared this program with a client today.  She has the lap band and has lost 90 and has 50 to go.

God bless!
massageangel

Re: Day three

Post by massageangel »

I was on Jenny Craig for a long time so the only cooking I did was vegetables and microwave.  This is actually fun.  Now I'm waiting for the cleanup to be fun.