CINNAMON ROLLIES.....

Start your morning out right!
savannah

CINNAMON ROLLIES.....

Post by savannah »

I was in the mood for something like cinnamon rolls.....so came up with this....it was delicious and really cut my cravings....really tastes like little bites of a cinnamon roll...good to eat not only for breakfast but anytime....hope you like it....

1 microwave 94% ff popcorn....popped

SPREAD OUT IN A SINGLE LAYER ON A BAKING SHEET

Spray popcorn with BUTTER flavored Pam

SPRINKLE WITH 2 PKG OF SPLENDA (i used 1 pkg stevia & 1 splenda)

Sprinkle with organic raisins (optional)...

SPRINKLE GENEROUSLY WITH LOTS OF CINNAMON
Last edited by savannah on July 20th, 2009, 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
heretotheend

Re: CINNAMON ROLLIES.....

Post by heretotheend »

Oh savannah, this sounds sooooooo good!  This will have to be on my do to list.

Martha
aaa

Post by aaa »

Dear Savannah, You are so creative... Can't wait to try your newest creation...Keep those innovative JUICES flowing!!!  Thanks! Love and prayers, Annamaria
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

Great idea...this would need to be an every now and then treat I think because of the sweetener paird with the dried fruit...better to fill up on whole fruit....but, great alternative to rolls!

Keep those recipes coming:-)

Blessings,
Julie
savannah

Post by savannah »

Hi Julie...thanks for reminding me about the fruit (raisins).....

I know it is best to eat fruit alone.....but think the raisins could easily be eliminated to make this a treat we can enjoy often. 
aaa

Post by aaa »

Dear Julie, Thanks Julie for your diligence to keep us straight.  I was having raisins almost daily and I have cut them out too, in the last week. I Don't beleive I posted this...next segment...   But we are truly beach people.  You know the ole' saying, "Once you get sand  in your toes, you can't get it out".  I feel like I have already written this...??? Also considering Lafayette, where we will be closer to some family.  Only God knows,  retirement is still in the future. Have a wonderful LDL day!!! Love and prayers, Annamaria P.S. I think it is wonderful the way you spend so much time with your children...you will NEVER regret that...that is for sure... Love, A.
Last edited by Guest on August 25th, 2009, 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

Savannah,

Thanks for your reply to my question if this recipe was LDL approved.  After receiving your go ahead, I have made this often (without the raisins) as a substitue for my sweet tooth.  It sure does the trick!  My husband, who is also on LDL, thought it was too good to be on our eating plan, but I assured him that he could eat all he wanted to -- he loves it just as much as I do.

VickiLynn